6 Top 200 US Ppl LF guild pref Tich

Guild Recruitment
Hi,

We are a recently guildless core of raiders coming from a Top 200US guild in legion.
We have 7/8 H experience.
I currently am 365, and we are all around 362~. I sim around 15k dps
We all embrace the grind, love running M+ and have gotten a majority of our gear from there.

We have the following classes:
Death knight / Any class any role (Main tank for legion/BFA but exceptional player that has extensive hardcore guild experience)
Holy/Disc Priest
Frost Mage
Warlock
Ret Paladin
Havoc Demon Hunter

We prefer to stay on tichondrius but will strongly consider different servers for the right guild.

If you want a link to logs i can provide them.

Also prefer to raid between 6-11~ EST Any weekdays/may consider weekend raids
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

Currently we are not recruiting any new raiders for our core, but we are happy to offer a home to any new and old players.

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
Unbroken is a mythic oriented alliance guild on Sargeras. We are currently recruiting skilled DPS and a healer or two to fill out the roster while we finish up heroic.

We raid Tues/Thurs from 7-10pm est.

Our current progression is 5/8H.

Please contact me at Lojick#7196 on discord, or Lojick#1985 on bnet if you are interested.
Bump
Hello
What we are all about:

Well we are a new guild, formed of friends from all over. We picked Moon Guard for people who wanted the RP option, but we are not a RP guild, just optional for people who want that choice. We have people who have plenty of raid experience and some who have very little, we have the desire to help, teach or train anyone who wants to learn. The core values we are aiming for is to have a fun group of raiders that manage to progress. Right now due to roster size our goal is to perform Heroic Progression. We as well have a huge desire to complete keystones, and ensure we are completing keys to get max gear every week for anyone in the guild. We as well do everything from mount runs, to gold farming runs, transmog runs and more! Really whatever people want to do!

Our environment:

Well, we have all been around and with a few guilds, we have learned what we like and do not like, clearly well raiding the goal is to... Well, progress! We want to do that with having as much fun as possible and being as vocal as we can, sure, we joke around a lot, maybe make some jokes more on the mature side, but we have a lot of fun, we may wipe, but we learn, and correct that, sometimes our Deathknight confuses his right and his left, but hey, it is a game, we are here to have fun, and work as a team to reach our goals. Which is why normally you always see someone in voice, or the discord being slammed with making fun of each other! Clearly we understand life comes first. You going to be late? Send me a message, we make it work, can’t make a day? Oh well, just give me a heads up, no punishments or anything like that, real life is key and important, and a lot of times, out of our control!

Requirements:

A desire to raid? We are looking for raiders, new or old, that want to share our values of having fun, we are very social and very acceptable, we want people to come and feel at home, to get comfortable with us and want to show up to raid to have a laugh, or hangout in discord when you are bored at work and shoot the crap.

What raiders we need the most though?

DPS!!! We have two tanks and about four healers, but we are very low on DPS, we are looking to add some more ranged DPS to the mix, a mage, hunter, balance druid etc. But really like I said before, all are welcome and we will make it work!

When do we meet up to get slapped around by the raid bosses?

We raid on Sunday and Monday, from 8:00PM Eastern time until 11:00PM Eastern time, as well, if we are doing pretty well and think we can clean a boss up or something, we will push past that time.

How do you apply or join?

This part, super easy, just reply to this post, or hit me up on BattleNet or Discord, I am on those all the time and able to respond! Feel free to come try out our raid this weekend too! See what you think of us, just let me know so I can get you a Discord invite!!!

Thanks for taking the time to read this post!
Blackbeard, Officer
Battlenet: Healbot#11598
Discord: Blackbeard#3305

Or reach out to these guys!

Dreshel, Guild Recruitment Officer
BattleNet: Baconskull#1424

Zevior, Guild Accountant
BattleNet: Zevior#11899
Hit me with your btag lets link up. Read on if you want to join a community in the making. Forming a core group!

ABOUT <CultureCraft>:

Realm: Blackrock [H]

<CultureCraft> is forming core officer group for a guild whose ultimate focus will be Mythic progression. Established by Veteran Raiders.
We are forming a guild that prioritizes community, efficiency, and progress. Good Humans wanted.
We stand on our principles, team work makes the dream work, and enjoyment of Warcraft is our priority.
Active guild participation in M+ Keys and PvP on off raid nights!

SCHEDULE:

Sun/Tues/Thurs 6-9 pm PST

We feel no more than 9 hours a week is necessary to achieve AotC. Server Firsts will be competed for once we have a solidified, capable group formed. I hope you will be a part of it!

RECRUITMENT NEEDS:

Recruitment is currently wide open. High caliber players, who would like to get the most out of their 9 hour raid week, and who seek a guild which acts like a Home when logged in would be encouraged to reach out!

That is it. If interested... reach out ASAP so we can begin cooperating.
(Big plans for when Classic releases too, for anyone who may find interest in that)

If Interested, reach out and lets link!

bnet: Mrst33z#1909 discord: @Steaz#1428
[H] <Snowfall> is a guild of former top 20 US raiders on the server Illidan. We are currently recruiting for Uldir Mythic Progression.

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday - 7:30pm to 11pm CST (Illidan Server Time)

About Us: The leadership of Snowfall are all raiders who have been playing since Vanilla and have raided at the top level during multiple expansions. The leadership core has been raiding together since Cataclysm and late WoD respectively.

Our Recruitment post and Application are linked below for more information.
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765058364

https://goo.gl/forms/RyYsGFdvUeoYXSUH2

If you have any questions or concerns, below are the BattleTags of our officer core.

Snow#1374 - Guild Master
Gallien#1926 - Raid Lead, Healing Lead
Razorback#1384 - Officer
^
Hello, I think we’d be a great fit for you and have room for all your friends! We’re also located on Tich! Add me at Zivantha#1307 and I can share details about the guild.
^
@
still looking for the right fit
bumb
Hi,
We're looking to add a group about your size. Add me on btag (slipstreams#1863) looking forward to talking with you!