[A]Disc Preist LF Guild for Raiding and M+

Aerie Peak
Title pretty much explains it all. Just looking for a guild that wants to do progression in heroic and mythic raiding content, and M+ pushing to a lesser extent. I'm definitely looking to try and take these things seriously and I'm available for any times for raiding. No need for anything specific there. Thanks!
We are looking to add one more healer to our raid team. If interested please let me know.

<Myst> US-Aerie Peak
formally Forsaken Angels, has raided for 7 years and counting. We were founded on Thrall-US and raided content in Cataclysm through Pandaria before we transferred to Aerie Peak before Warlords of Draenor. Many of our members have grown with us throughout the last 6 years, and if we didn't have jobs, school, partners, children, etc., would probably be playing computer games all the time. Our real-life commitments keep our raiding schedule conservative, but no less intense.

We are looking to progress into mythic raiding and we need to build our raid team, just missing the few DPS to fill in the group.

Current progression: 8/8 Normal
1/8 Heroic

About us:
Some of our members have raided in "hardcore" raid guilds and decided the atmosphere and play style was not what we envisioned our gameplay to be. We like to maintain a friendly and fun atmosphere in our raids. But we still uphold many of the beliefs of a hardcore progression guild including raid effectiveness, gemming, enchanting, consumables, and players being able to maximize themselves for each boss attempt.

With that said, we are not a "hardcore progression guild" nor will we ever claim to be. We don't expect to fight and bleed for server firsts and world ranks, but we do expect progression and glory to come with our raid style. Which is short, but effectively spent raid time in a fun and friendly atmosphere.

Raid Information:
Tuesday 5-8pm PST and THursday 5-8pm PST
10 Minute break at 6:30pm PST

Recruitment:
Looking for RDPS
Looking for a Healer

Not sure about joining or transferring realms?
Not sure? Try us out on a Tuedays! Contact our Raid Leader at Btag Makinrain#1817
8/8 N 4/8H Guild looking for 1 healer to finish out a strong, core group. Would be interested in talking with you, add me Shambulance#1915.