I wish i had a woman

General Discussion
i love this thread as much as lady waycrest loves her husband.

nothing better than people posting embarrassing information about their personal experiences on a video game forum.
09/15/2018 11:07 PMPosted by Bambi
nothing better than people posting embarrassing information about their personal experiences on a video game forum.

And they say GD doesn’t have a sense of community.
09/15/2018 08:41 PMPosted by Annaillusion
Love is overrated, a weakness which can and often will be used to exploit your vulnerability.

Trust no one
Suspect everyone.

Love doesn’t even exist, it’s just a chemical created in the labs of DuPont; It was an accident while when they were developing those spatulas that don’t melt.
Love is overrated, a weakness which can and often will be used to exploit your vulnerability.

Trust no one
Suspect everyone.

Treat everyone as if they’re your enemies and your friend. Expect everything and anything and you will never be surprised.

Gets his throat slashed
I want romantic love.
09/15/2018 11:11 PMPosted by Persephoneo

Trust no one
Suspect everyone.

Love doesn’t even exist, it’s just a chemical created in the labs of DuPont; It was an accident while when they were developing those spatulas that don’t melt.

Love exists, it's just not portrayed realistically.
What if she was THIRSTY for you?
So you want a woman who will literally kill you and raise you as an abomination with no mind of its own? :P
09/15/2018 08:44 PMPosted by Greppi
If she truly loved him, she would've let him go.

Instead, she traps his soul in his body as a near-mindless flesh golem.

If you ask me, that isn't love. It's obsession.

Yanderes are not good waifus.

You are partially right but love comes in different ways. The way I interpreter it is that in undeath she could not stand being without him so she brought his soul back into his rotting body. That isn't obsession, yes love would also be letting him move on and giving his soul a permanent rest, but to others like her, it means keeping him around however she can... even as a slave zombie. It makes her happy in a way.