Do Alliance get anything this expansion?

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 5 Next
09/18/2018 11:54 AMPosted by Igyfarmyou
What exactly do Alliance get so far besides being spit on by Blizzard devs that play Horde

That's it. Time to join the horde.
Debatable.

Not really.

Strength in numbers is not something Blizzard can balance without overtly giving Alliance some obscene buff in open world.

Or you know, they could just not give 10% extra stuff to the faction that has overwhelming majority in a shard.

Elaborate?

Horde got to attack first which means they got more chances at loot, more resets and earlier into the expac when they matter more. This has already had an enormous impact on the game.
Seems like Horde get better racials

Yeah, because Every Man for Himself wasn't broken for damn near a decade.

Foh.
In my experience so far the alliance questing is better. But that's a matter of opinion.

I am more worried about alliance constantly losing everything story wise.
They'll never answer to the war mode issues. Might silently nuke the 10% xp gain as i feel that was more aimed at alliance anyway.
Dwarf Heritage armor comes complete with the Infinity Gauntlet...

https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/blog/images/14700.png[code]
09/18/2018 12:07 PMPosted by Averyx
Should Alliance just unsub?

Yes.

No really, it would be better if Alliance mass unsubbed, we're treated like second rate costumers to their precious horde, is just not something you support.

The only reason I stay is because someone I care plays WoW and gold helps me get pretty things in OW and HotS for free.

Really a shame that theres not even a response from blues saying "hey we hear you guys, we are working on some changes". Literally nothing, just continuing to screw Ally over again and again proving that the Devs play Horde.

I'm seeing a lot of Alliance on here saying they are unsubbing and I will likely soon be next. Not going to be shoehorned into play Horde in whats supposed to be a 2 faction game.
09/18/2018 12:10 PMPosted by Mercurea
Yeah, because Every Man for Himself wasn't broken for damn near a decade.

Foh.

It wasn't. It was only strong when the trinkets available were strong, and it was nerfed to be 3 min CD for a while which made it worthless. Nonetheless it was still 1 racial to the multiple OP racials of the horde and a racial that ONLY affected pvp, while Horde racials affect all forms of the game.

09/18/2018 12:12 PMPosted by Igyfarmyou
Really a shame that theres not even a response from blues saying "hey we hear you guys, we are working on some changes". Literally nothing, just continuing to screw Ally over again and again proving that the Devs play Horde.

I'm seeing a lot of Alliance on here saying they are unsubbing and I will likely soon be next. Not going to be shoehorned into play Horde in whats supposed to be a 2 faction game.

Devs aren't professional, they let their fanboyism guide their development, that's just how a terrible product is created. HotS and OW are much better though so it's just the WoW team, not Blizz.
09/18/2018 12:10 PMPosted by Averyx
Horde got to attack first which means they got more chances at loot, more resets and earlier into the expac when they matter more. This has already had an enormous impact on the game.

This one time, sure. But based on what Ion said in the livestream it sounds like the Alliance will be attacking first in the next warfront.
guys just ignore this person. All they do is constantly whine about even the most minor thing claiming Horde favoritism, and even make stuff up to get the point cross.
Alliance get a Bee Mount, a tree acting like a volcano, a nice little keep in Arathi, Dark Iron Dwarves, and the sense they are the heroes who can do nothing wrong once again.

But, then again, Horde got Dolly and Dot so we may just have won the expansion.
09/18/2018 12:09 PMPosted by Esardrel
A bee mount. This mount will solve all your problems ;)
Gotta start working on my bumble bee mog.
I'll take the Vulpera, you alliance types can have the goblins. lol
09/18/2018 12:09 PMPosted by Esardrel
A bee mount. This mount will solve all your problems ;)

Did someone say bee mount?...where might I pick up my bee mount?
09/18/2018 12:12 PMPosted by Averyx
It wasn't

False. WotF functioned just like it--and the Alliance cried. So it was nerfed to useless. Still is--even in PvE, unless you're fighting a boss that fears. Doesn't break MC, and we haven't seen a 'charm' mechanic in AGES.

Meanwhile, that free trinket racial broke you out of every form of CC, to include AoE stuns and other mechanics.

What? Ya wanna talk about the orc's bloodrage that's been in the game since LAUNCH?

How about that siiiiiiick Warstomp though!

You're talking outta your !@#.
Another day, another alliance post complaining that they don't get ALL the good stuff. I mean nobody should be allowed to get *anything* unless they are Alliance.

Hey, I'll swap you Nightborne for Void Elf and Highmountain for Lightforged. That would work very well for me.
^ Don't know the details on when/where but the bee mount was mentioned in the AMA. It even imitates the dance of real honeybees. Am thinking something with Stormsong's bee ranch possibly.
09/18/2018 12:12 PMPosted by Igyfarmyou

They won't come here and announce that. They aren't working on changes because no changes are needed.

They don't need to come here and provide changes to satisfy the imaginary slights from a bunch of whiny children who literally go out of their way looking for things to get upset about. If they came here and posted you'd complain too, because for some reason you guys get off on having some sort of victim complex.

Fortunately for the rest of us Alliance players, you only represent a small entitled subset of the faction's playerbase.
09/18/2018 12:13 PMPosted by Aeschaa
This one time, sure. But based on what Ion said in the livestream it sounds like the Alliance will be attacking first in the next warfront.

Which could be meaningless unless there's a big gear advantage for a new raid tier, plus pvp and a double rare reset for the first faction like it happened now. Considering how gearing works that might or might not happen.

09/18/2018 12:15 PMPosted by Mercurea
False. WotF functioned just like it--and the Alliance cried. So it was nerfed to useless. Still is--even in PvE, unless you're fighting a boss that fears. Doesn't break MC, and we haven't seen a 'charm' mechanic in AGES.

Meanwhile, that free trinket racial broke you out of every form of CC, to include AoE stuns and other mechanics.

What? Ya wanna talk about the orc's bloodrage that's been in the game since LAUNCH?

How about that siiiiiiick Warstomp though!

You're talking outta your !@#.

Will of the forsaken removed charm/fear/sleep effects and granted immunity to those effects for 20 seconds. That was stupidly OP. EMFH was introduced in WOTLK and worked exactly like the trinket everyone could have, meaning that the ONLY advantage ever was to have a strong trinket, the power of the racial was ALWAYS dependent on the trinket you used so yes, it was ONLY strong when strong trinkers were available.

It's obvious YOU don't know the history of the racials.

Furthermore yes, the horde had OP racials since it inception, what else is new?

09/18/2018 12:17 PMPosted by Esardrel
^ Don't know the details on when/where but the bee mount was mentioned in the AMA. It even imitates the dance of real honeybees. Am thinking something with Stormsong's bee ranch possibly.

It was kinda hinted that maybe it could possibly be Alliance-only. But that doesn't really make up for the Horde getting more unique mounts including an extra mount from a quest chain.
09/18/2018 11:57 AMPosted by Wubby
You get to (probably) kill Rastakan.

Who?