2H Shaman!

Shaman
Can we get the ball rolling on getting enhancement shamans using 2 hand weapons again? They are still capable of equipping them but their main spells require an off hand weapon. This would just allow plays more options on their personal play style
Balancing issues. This is why fury is 2x2h and frost is 2x1h and dont have the option anymore for different.

Shut up
I also miss the 2h enh gameplay but I understand a little as to why they removed it. I think they could add different benefits for using dual 1h vs a 2h and whatnot to mix things up a little.

Also the "Shut up" comment wasn't needed at all.
09/18/2018 09:25 PMPosted by Youlfang
They are still capable of equipping them but their main spells require an off hand weapon

This was changed for a reason.

Also,
No.
Make it happen
NO please leave it in the past.
I guess no one realizes Windfury doens't work on weapon damage anymore...

2H is just for theme / flavor of how their abilities work, stormstrike could just be one attack, or even two attacks still, no enhancement ability scales off weapon damage anymore, just attack power.

Furthermore, with relative procs per minute implemented, attack speed isn't as large of a factor anymore.
i miss 2hand enhance so much.
Bring it back!
I support 2h sham. Let’s make sham great again.
Yeah the whole formula to melee was changed in legion so balancing it wouldn’t be hard. 2H is the true way to play enhancement. Just give us the option to choose how to play our class again!
Ouch.

You guys got a lot of work to do, Frosties on our forum page have maxxed out 3 whole threads in the last 6 months and blizzard still have given us the cold shoulder.

Best of luck!
09/18/2018 09:25 PMPosted by Youlfang
Can we get the ball rolling on getting enhancement shamans using 2 hand weapons again? They are still capable of equipping them but their main spells require an off hand weapon. This would just allow plays more options on their personal play style

It won't happen as long as all do specs can't use both 2h and dw, as long as fury can't go SMF, a d as long as monks can't use both 2h and dw. I would've to get 2h enh back, but it has been more than a decade, and they haven't been swayed by the hundreds of other threads on this subject. Let's give it a rest now, it will not be a thing until classic comes out.
I miss 2 hand enhance so much. It was originally a 2 hand spec...
I would forever main Enhancement Shaman if they gave them 2h weapons.
So long as hunters have survival as a 2handed spec shamans wont get a 2handed enhance, its why frost got stuck with dualwielding and fury got stuck with 2hander dualwielding they want to force diversity among melee specs.