DPS LF Afternoon Raid Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hunter (survival), DH (havoc), or Pally (ret); perf DH, all geared for normal Uldir. Cleared to Zul with current guild, but I never get to raid more than one night a week due to schedule.

Looking for a semi-hardcore or casual guild on Thrall (or any connected server, if there are any) that raids in the afternoon (2-6pm Central, raid needs to END before 7pm) on any nights. Days aren't much of an issue, only the times. Non-Thrall guilds will be considered, but under no circumstances am I server xfering.

PST to Rexxaj, Rexxk or Rexxr, or reply here if you are miraculously looking for melee.
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
<PE Class> is recruiting experienced players to help us as we push into Mythic Uldir.

We are currently 8/8N and 5/8H.

We raid Tues/Wed 8-11pm est. We want to optimize our time in raid as we try to push while only raiding 2 nights a week.

Currently recruiting Rogues, Mages, Warlocks, Hunters and an Ele Shaman.

All exceptional players will be considered.

There are M+ runs and RBGs on offnights.

Please have logs for us to look at.

Feel free to reach out to:
Irahmonk - Irah#1491
Slickness - Slickness#1301
Tultslap - Tult#1548 (discord tult#6531)
If 11 central works for you-check us out!

<Redline> is a Mythic Daytime Guild. Currently recruiting for BFA. All apps and daytime players are welcome. Raid times are W/Th 12pm-4pm EST. Apply: https://discord.gg/9QDgs34
<Jardogs> is recruiting strong dps/heals for their core raid group for Uldir! All other roles will be accepted for M+ and PvP opportunities.

We are a newer guild on the connected realms of Shu'halo/Eitrigg with a strong core of friends that have been playing World of Warcraft on and off ever since Burning Crusade. We raid three times a week (schedule below). As of now the majority of us are all over 350 item level and have cleared multiple + runs.

Our goal as a guild is to push high keys, progress far into raid, sprinkle in some PvP, and have loads of fun doing so.

Raid Progress:
8/8 N
3/8 H

Raid Schedule:
Core Raid: Tues/Thurs/Sun (8-11 cst)
Casual Raid: Wed/Mon (8-11 cst)

If you are interested add my battletag Evil#1709 (Discord: Evil#9258) and shoot me a message.

Hopefully you give us a shot, and be ready to demolish the content put in front of us in Battle for Azeroth!
Old Gods is a new alliance Normal/Heroic raiding guild on Baelgun-Doomhammer looking for more 18+ members to join us! We are generally active in afternoons and very early mornings.

We raid Tues/Wed from 1pm to 4pm PST (4pm-7pm EST) and are currently 8/8N 1/8H.

We are a life comes first guild that aims to improve by staying active and progressing while still having a good time with the game. We've gathered some experienced officers as our founding members and now we need more players to join us! Our goal is to create a tight knit community that that is focused on having fun with the game while still maintaining progress throughout end game content. We don;t expect our members to make every raid when life gets in the way but when you are committed to a raid we ask you show up on time and prepared to down bosses (know the fights, know your role, flasks and food, etc). For more info or to join the guild add Adrokor#1696 or Sieferknight#1306 on Battle.net or feel free to message me through Reddit and we will get you started or answer any questions you might have. We are considering all candidates but are in particular need of DPS. If you are not ready to commit to raiding or just want to join the guild to run Mythic+'s and do social events let us know. We are always looking for more friends to just have fun with.