Belf Heritage Armor Prediction

General Discussion
It will look like a mix between the tBC Cinematic armor and Kael'thas' gear.
Bikini
I think their skin turns pale and has distinctive bite and claw marks from Ghouls, maybe Runeblade scars.
How about we put them in a sack and drop them in a river?

I mean, roll them in some glitter... yes.

Then we fill them full of arrows, just to be sure.

I mean, add some... spikes .. to the... sack, because nothing says Horde like an abundance of... spikes.

Yes.
ok so I am going out on a huge theory but what if that armor the night elf who wore in vanilla and tbc expansion cinematics. is the nelf heritage armor, I mean like if you did siege of undercity and darkshores "war of thorns" they wear that and if that is the night elf heritage armor that must mean if we go by how the previous theory/example that blood elves also will be getting the armor that belf wore in the tbc cinematic. because if so that would make the legit most sense, and if this is the case than that might show us what all the other races might be getting maybe I hope possible
The sluttiest of Slutmog. Given what most belfs players transmog to, nothing else would get it worn.
09/19/2018 08:38 PMPosted by Teneea

I mean, add some... spikes .. to the... sack, because nothing says Horde like an abundance of... spikes.

Yes.

Don't hate Belves just because they are cute and tiny and pretty and soft and nice and they smell like strawberry shampoo.
Blood Elves get cheerleader outfits for heritage armour.
I hope it looks like WC3 spell breakers, or like any of the BElf alternate looks in HotS, like tyrande, hanzo, or Johanna.
09/19/2018 08:38 PMPosted by Teneea

Yes.
blood elves really arnt that weak due to the sunwells magic us fem belves are 2 times stronger than female humans and the same goes for belf males as they are 2 times stronger than human males, the sunwell makes us strong like the well of eternity did pre sundering and pre 2nd legion invasion pre loss of immortality at battle for mount hyjal, I did a lot of questing and nelfs through out even still arnt use to how much strength they lost they took out trolls so easily before and never took them seriously and now with the loss of the strength they have are struggling against trolls corse I did sum it up but the well increases out power.

Don't hate Belves just because they are cute and tiny and pretty and soft and nice and they smell like strawberry shampoo.
So will all other races get Heritage Armor too? and if not why not?
09/19/2018 08:50 PMPosted by Amayna
So will all other races get Heritage Armor too? and if not why not?

Probably, but who cares about the lesser races?
My guess is this.

http://www.scrollsoflore.com/gallery/albums/wowbc_art/089.jpg
I'm more curious to what worgen heritage armor would look like, especially to warriors and whatnot.

I don't we've seen a worgen fully clad in armor when it comes to the lore.
09/19/2018 09:00 PMPosted by Bladewolfe
I'm more curious to what worgen heritage armor would look like, especially to warriors and whatnot.

I hope it's a traditional gilnean attire that gets all ripped up when they transform into Worgen.
09/19/2018 09:05 PMPosted by Mortis
09/19/2018 09:00 PMPosted by Bladewolfe

I hope it's a traditional gilnean attire that gets all ripped up when they transform into Worgen.

While not ripped up. that's easily attained.

Just make a worgen and don't change the clothes lmao
I'd like a set that looks like heavy plated robes similar to Pally Tier in ICC. I say that as the armor worked for casters and melee alike whereas some heritage armor only looks good on casters.