FYI, Minor PvP Tuning on 9/24

Battlegrounds
Glad that druids got a nerf, especially feral. There's no reason why any class should be salvageable because of one azerite trait :)
BM is fine it doesn't need nerfs
Thanks Forums, now I can continue to be lazy and not look it up on my own.

Oh and ouch. My off heals. :(
why did unholy get nerf?????
09/22/2018 05:49 AMPosted by Tsataga
Thanks Forums, now I can continue to be lazy and not look it up on my own.

Oh and ouch. My off heals. :(

Kinda sad it didnt read something like "resto affinity heals reduced by 15%, Regrowth heals for 30% less when cast on other players during pvp."

09/22/2018 06:00 AMPosted by Paudinis
why did unholy get nerf?????

Think there was a 3 stack trait that was wrecking shop.
Was it not enough that all the top hunters in Arenas already switched from BM to Survival before you overnerfed it even worse?
09/22/2018 08:38 AMPosted by Soulthrasher
Was it not enough that all the top hunters in Arenas already switched from BM to Survival before you overnerfed it even worse?

These changes are a bit heavy handed but lets not act like BM pets werent doing tons of dps, druids off healing wasnt doing a bit too much, resto druids throughput vs mana consumption wasnt messed up etc etc
09/22/2018 09:22 AMPosted by Notdare
09/22/2018 08:38 AMPosted by Soulthrasher

These changes are a bit heavy handed but lets not act like BM pets werent doing tons of dps, druids off healing wasnt doing a bit too much, resto druids throughput vs mana consumption wasnt messed up etc etc

Oh, Resto Affinity was a bit too strong, I dont deny that at all. I’ve had some war mode encounters that had no business happening the way they happened.

Still sad. But it needed to happen.
09/22/2018 04:51 AMPosted by Zertbreztok
BM is fine it doesn't need nerfs

Lol yea I actually think the last set of BM nerfs were perfect... Then they leave dh/boomkin damage like it is?!?!?! I actually don't get their reasoning. 18% is huge, BM will be garbage.
09/21/2018 08:59 PMPosted by Megashock
Awesome!!!.... a reduction in my only instant cast spell (riptide).... and a 1.5 sec cast on spirit link?... my only "Holy crap" spell that I have?... 1.5 sec cast time means a NEVER cast spell because Ill either be interupted or dead... thanx for making shaman heals retarded again!!! WHY?... the only shaman spec worth playing and you put in cast time for yet another ability.... When are the melee stun and interupt nerfs gonna happen? when will they get "swing time" on abilities?

Rippling Waters (PvP Talent) healing reduced by 33%.???? So I guess the 5600 I was getting healed when the spell ended, refreshed or dispelled was too much for the melee that hit me for 15k every second?

Surging Tide (Azerite Trait) effectiveness reduced by 25% when engaged in combat with enemy player??? The azerite traits were already nerfed in Pvp combat... I have 2 pieces that gave me a combined absord bubble of around 4500 in PVP (If i cast riptide on a target below 50% health) ... again, it isnt even an amount that is equal to 1 melee attack... it was a fraction of a second advantage that gets nerfed .... makes no sense

...this is just frustrating

Lol yea they buffed riptide prior to everyone having 3 traits stacked.... But now instead of nerfing the stacking they nerf riptide?
Riptide was too strong I think. Instant cast shouldn't be... But our casted heals feel like garbage. I am really worried and hope they buff healing wave to compensate.

Also happy about spirit link nerf, that talent was pretty dumb.
Another BM nerf and yet Disc priest actually are getting a buff...

You have got to be kidding me...Disc priest are ruining pvp...They are like a freaking raid boss...
09/22/2018 12:13 PMPosted by Tehcandyman
and yet Disc priest actually are getting a buff...

Focused Will decreases damage taken by 10% per stack when engaged in combat with enemy players (was 20%).

???
09/22/2018 09:48 AMPosted by Tsataga

Question will be, will it be enough to still act as our defensive? or will it end up garbage like legion and we are forced to be baby sat.
09/21/2018 05:32 PMPosted by Kitanana
Im still kit so ill be fine .

https://imgur.com/mFGcEPv
09/21/2018 08:21 PMPosted by Fhrei
shouldn't all of this been figured during beta?

Wait... This isn't the Beta for Azeroth?
09/23/2018 12:13 PMPosted by Forums
09/21/2018 05:32 PMPosted by Kitanana
Im still kit so ill be fine .

https://imgur.com/mFGcEPv

lol. Who is Alderaan anyways?... oh nvm, someone from star wars or star trek which i never got into
09/23/2018 09:03 AMPosted by Notdare
09/22/2018 09:48 AMPosted by Tsataga

Question will be, will it be enough to still act as our defensive? or will it end up garbage like legion and we are forced to be baby sat.

Hope so, it’s not like they’d add a small buff to it if they overnerfed it.
09/23/2018 12:16 PMPosted by Shadowy
Who is Alderaan anyways?... oh nvm, someone from star wars

O.O
09/23/2018 01:15 PMPosted by Tsataga
it’s not like they’d add a small buff

Everything that gets overnerfed tends to not see improvements until the middle of the next season. Either way a lot of the nerfs are justified just not sure the heavy hand is a good approach. Arena meta swaps every tuning pass now lol.

09/23/2018 12:16 PMPosted by Shadowy
Who is Alderaan anyways?

GET OUT OF MY FORUMS!
09/21/2018 06:29 PMPosted by Demoniclily
Note that we’re planning another round of balance updates for the near future after this round, which will include changes for other specs (including Warlock and Death Knight).

They're taking their sweet time to buff locks. Is it really not that obvious we need survivability buffs?

I am really curious what they'll do. Hope they don't want to keep punishing a "formerly too OP class." I would like to play my lock again.

P.S. Thank you as always to Forums for all the info.