Just completed Conquest bar AND....

General Discussion
Wearing my sweet new 355 gloves and it wants to give me 355 gloves again? WTF so its 345 Weapon, 355 Chest, 355 Gloves, 355 Gloves????
No, it doesn't want to give you gloves again.

Next week you'll get the next piece.

Gloves is this week's piece and presently the "last piece". Notice your Conquest is firmly stuck to 0 too and cannot go up this week anymore either.
Don’t worry, an MVP will be along shortly to Bliz’splain how you’re wrong about things.
You have 2 hands, right?
So I can't start working on whatever is past gloves yet? And they will suddenly change on tuesday? So I can't make any progress until then?
09/23/2018 06:30 PMPosted by Valinoth
So I can't start working on whatever is past gloves yet? And they will suddenly change on tuesday? So I can't make any progress until then?

No, you won't. PvP conquest cap has a weekly reward that adjusts every Tuesday to something new. You can't jump ahead, if you finish your gloves then you wait, or queue for random drop chance.

Slow down. You’re having too much fun
Have you met the scrapper yet? It's sits right there at the hub in your main city. It's the first quest you see after/during your intial noobie tour. Ignore it then, eventually you'll be standing in front of it, clicking. It's the real boss in this expansion, so far. It's where gear choice and design goes to die. You get to participate, first hand. Enjoy!
:{

Gloves is this week's piece. Each week a new piece is added to the queue. So you're technically at the present cap.

09/23/2018 06:33 PMPosted by Myhrez

Slow down. You’re having too much fun

Conquest has always had a growing weekly cap. You must be new to the game.
Listen, Ion said you'd feel bad if you didn't know which piece to select. So just chill out and let Daddy Blizzard run your life OK? It's for the best.