[H] LF Semi-Casual Guild

Guild Recruitment
Long time player, looking for a guild where people group up and do Mythics and are online lol. I am willing to transfer if the server is a populated and active one. Where I am now seems to be dead. I could casually raid, I play 20-25 hours a week. Decent enough player, not hardcore but also not into the total casual do nothing guild either. Have a bunch of chars, about midway through xpac I usually start playing ALTs. PST/MST is a must. I live in AZ.

Also, to add, I am not a young guy. Close to 50. Looking for an older crowd, thanks.
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
I'm older than you and feel ya. I am GM of <The Risen> on Norgannon. If you're interested in Alliance, HMU.

BNET: Dork#1522

Discord: Dork#5946
09/23/2018 07:48 PMPosted by Murlocs
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!

Would be perfect if you guys were PST/MST, this would be way too early for me. I play 7-10:30 PST/MST
09/23/2018 08:00 PMPosted by Shammydork
I'm older than you and feel ya. I am GM of <The Risen> on Norgannon. If you're interested in Alliance, HMU.

BNET: Dork#1522

Discord: Dork#5946

I actually started out as Alliance many years ago and made the switch, don't really want to go back, but I appreciate the reply and offer!