Looking to make consistent M+ group!

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
Greetings! I am looking to form a group to run Mythic+ with. It has gotten pretty hard to get in runs with my guild, and PuGs are extremely hit and miss. I would like to put together a group of relaxed, experienced players to just push keys with each week. If you're interested you can add me Azeda#1603
Hey! I would recommend you join a community of gamers so you have a large pool of people to run with. I don't run Mythic+ a lot, but I would like to run with casual/relaxed people as well.

There is a great Discord community I am a part of with some relaxed people to game with. Definitely check it out! https://discord.gg/GaRYKHM
I will check it out. I would just like to have a consistent group rather than changing out over and over and being unsure of what that player is capable of etc.
Would be interested. Alliance only. WW and brewmaster but also can play hunter and warrior.
I would be interested also, depending on when you play (late night player with extra play time on the weekends). I'll hit you up next time I'm in game. I'll hit up the Fail Train Discord too - thanks for the link, Goldaim!
09/11/2018 09:43 AMPosted by Antoniolo
I would be interested also, depending on when you play (late night player with extra play time on the weekends). I'll hit you up next time I'm in game. I'll hit up the Fail Train Discord too - thanks for the link, Goldaim!

I usually play 5-10PM CST on weekdays, and on the weekends just about anytime of day/night when I'm not in raid.
I'll join if you need a healer. Was looking for the same thing.
09/11/2018 01:23 PMPosted by Oceanfruit

Do you have an Alliance toon?
Hey, also very interested and would love to join a team. Currently using a BM hunter to raid with, but also gearing up a prot pally to tank and levelling a blood DK
09/11/2018 07:39 PMPosted by Azeda
09/11/2018 01:23 PMPosted by Oceanfruit

Do you have an Alliance toon?
Damn sadly i don't
09/11/2018 07:48 PMPosted by Swooshe
Hey, also very interested and would love to join a team. Currently using a BM hunter to raid with, but also gearing up a prot pally to tank and levelling a blood DK

Nice, can drop me a btag.
If you need a tank, my btag is OhMyItsAPie#1205. BrM Monk. Tired of all the derp I've seen trying to pug this...looking to get together with some players who know their !@#$ and can actually clear stuff on time. -_-
09/12/2018 12:46 PMPosted by Sweetrollin
If you need a tank, my btag is OhMyItsAPie#1205. BrM Monk. Tired of all the derp I've seen trying to pug this...looking to get together with some players who know their !@#$ and can actually clear stuff on time. -_-

I'll drop you a btag
I am a generally decent DPS looking for other generally decent players for M+ Pugs have been hit or miss. Some great, others (Shrine of the Storm looking at you) not so great.

I am not some min/max guy who is an elite jerk. I make mistakes, accidentally pull adds, or stand in fire. But generally I don't and try not to. And I never get mad at anyone who messes up. Just don't lie, and pay attention.

I just want to have fun, gear up, and progress doing M+, in that order

Feel free to add me h0sti1e17#1132
Disc priest here but i'd be interested if you need a healer. I sent a request if you want to try running some
I am also interested ! RDruid here, so far I've only cleared up to and through a +7, but since I'm not really someone with time to raid, my main goal is Mythic + pushing when I am around. I added you, but if anyone else that see's this wants to add me too, feel free, just lemme know who you are and why you added me haha.

Dolce#1503

I'm also leveling up a Hpally (she's 110) and maybe a Mistweaver monk too down the line, but for now this girlie is my #1
Well geared tanks and healers are still welcome :)