Refund My Purchase please

General Discussion
The RNG is completely unacceptable in this expac
and im requesting a FULL refund of my purchase of the 2 collector's edition Battle for Azzeroth expansions
after running 26 + mtyhics and getting 3 drops total, and this is after 4 bonus rolls from the last 2 weeks
combined with well over 250 island expeditions, getting nothing more then useless searfare coins
you can give me money back and we will call it a day
and if your reading this considering whether or not to resub and buy the Expac, DONT, do not waste your money on this POS product
Umm ok- refund granted.
Lol no.
The only place you can request a refund is through the support system proper (not the CS forum).

https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/product/wow/1143/1146/channels

However, seeing you've used the expansion enough to get to 120, just be prepared for a "no".
09/12/2018 05:02 AMPosted by Mìçàà
well over 250 island expeditions

how could you do this to yourself
If you would have rolled horde, then you could have spammed Warfronts for gear. Guaranteed loot. And no.... that is not intended to be sarcastic.
LoL, 120 with a 347 item level and wants a refund.

Thats like buying a car, driving it 10,000 miles, and returning to the dealer demanding a refund.

Now OP, do you really think you’re entitled to a refund? Oh silly me, or course you do. The question is why would you ever think Blizz would even offer you one?
Its only fair if we roll back your character to 110 and to the point back where you purchased BfA.
haha op, if this wasn't moderated i would spit out a few word at your incompetence...

Anyways absolutely no refunds are given on any software so goooood luck with that lool.
The RNG is completely unacceptable in this expac
and im requesting a FULL refund of my purchase of the 2 collector's edition Battle for Azzeroth expansions
after running 26 + mtyhics and getting 3 drops total, and this is after 4 bonus rolls from the last 2 weeks
combined with well over 250 island expeditions, getting nothing more then useless searfare coins
you can give me money back and we will call it a day
and if your reading this considering whether or not to resub and buy the Expac, DONT, do not waste your money on this POS product

26 + mythics for only 3 pieces of gear? Yeah... I'm not even considering that as a possibility... Unless you show some proof to even half of these claims you should just suck it up.
You won't get a refund.

Some tricks around getting refunds, especially if you understand consumer law, which is often different depending upon the country you live in, but it just wouldn't be worth the time and effort.
- I didnt like that dish, too much taste. I want a refund.
- But you eat the entier plate
- I want a refund i said

If you find that wrong, same applies here. Drop the sub and cry. That is all you can do
I will happily keep subbing because I am having fun playing the game.

Whenever that happens I will stop subbing. It's not a hard concept.

As for your refund, you just admitted to doing tons of the new content while posting on a 120.

"Mr. Waiter? This food was horrible, the pasta was cold, the chicken was undercooked, the Calamari was soggy, it was COMPLETELY unacceptable, I demand a refund.. What do you mean I ate all my food?"
This post is out of date. In the past 30 mins since he posted, he's picked up 7 more mythic drops for a total of 10, including 4 RNG war/titan forged.

I feel like those 250+ island expeditions will make it hard to get that refund. It'd also make many people question your sanity.
26 + mythics for only 3 pieces of gear? Yeah... I'm not even considering that as a possibility... Unless you show some proof to even half of these claims you should just suck it up.

Actually I ran around 24 M+ last week, and I got like 5 maybe 6 pieces of loot, of which I could use 1. So I do not doubt this part of his posts, the RNG of loot this expac seems to be SUPER FUBAR.

Point in case, last night Normal Uldir, 8 bosses, I got 1 drop. I only got a second piece last night because someone passed on their drop, then did first boss of Heroic no drop and Azurite power on bonus roll. Last week, same thing Norm Uldir, 1 drop, 3 bosses in Heroic Uldir, no drops. Loot this expac is really really lacking.
250 island expeditions and you only have a level 20 necklace? Well now I just don’t believe anything you’ve said in this entire thread. Nice job exaggerating everything
Omegalul 26+ mythics? Seems like you are enjoying this game enough to play consistently. It's called RNG for a reason. You'll be fine.

combined with well over 250 island expeditions,

I see a big fat NO in your future. But I'm sure, if you ask nice, you can get your Participation Trophy.
09/12/2018 05:07 AMPosted by Levíathan
The only place you can request a refund is through the support system proper (not the CS forum).

https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/product/wow/1143/1146/channels

However, seeing you've used the expansion enough to get to 120, just be prepared for a "no".

They gave MVP to a person with special characters in their name?
This company is worse than awful.