Refund My Purchase please

General Discussion
09/12/2018 05:55 AMPosted by Carbolic
09/12/2018 05:02 AMPosted by Mìçàà

after running 26 + mtyhics and getting 3 drops total, and this is after 4 bonus rolls from the last 2 weeks
combined with well over 250 island expeditions,

I see a big fat NO in your future. But I'm sure, if you ask nice, you can get your Participation Trophy.

You must be a boomer.
great at complaining about people getting participation trophies. while belonging to the generation that gave out said trophies cause y'all couldn't deal with your egos having kids who didn't earn trophies.
The RNG is completely unacceptable in this expac
and im requesting a FULL refund of my purchase of the 2 collector's edition Battle for Azzeroth expansions
after running 26 + mtyhics and getting 3 drops total, and this is after 4 bonus rolls from the last 2 weeks
combined with well over 250 island expeditions, getting nothing more then useless searfare coins
you can give me money back and we will call it a day
and if your reading this considering whether or not to resub and buy the Expac, DONT, do not waste your money on this POS product

You sure beat the tar out of that horse before returning it to the stable. I guess youll be walking into the sunset this time. Penniless.

:-D))))
09/12/2018 05:16 AMPosted by Raabititus
LoL, 120 with a 347 item level and wants a refund.

Thats like buying a car, driving it 10,000 miles, and returning to the dealer demanding a refund.

Now OP, do you really think you’re entitled to a refund? Oh silly me, or course you do. The question is why would you ever think Blizz would even offer you one?

I guess you've never heard of "Lemon Laws"...
This guy/gal doesn't want a refund, they just want attention and validation of their negative feelings toward the expansion lol.
09/12/2018 05:21 AMPosted by Milkslave
and im requesting a FULL refund of my purchase of the 2 collector's edition Battle for Azzeroth expansions
combined with well over 250 island expeditions, getting nothing more then useless searfare coins
and if your reading this considering whether or not to resub and buy the Expac, DONT, do not waste your money on this POS product

26 + mythics for only 3 pieces of gear? Yeah... I'm not even considering that as a possibility... Unless you show some proof to even half of these claims you should just suck it up.

You can look at the dude's activity feed.
09/12/2018 06:06 AMPosted by Tinglebee
This guy/gal doesn't want a refund, they just want attention and validation of their negative feelings toward the expansion lol.

Exactly. You can't level up to max level. Do 250 island expeditions. Do 26 Mythic dungeons. Probably participate in the raid. Then actually think you'll get a refund. Person is delusional. This is why bullying is needed. If he would've experienced it more then he'd realize World of Warcraft isn't the end of the world. Go do something you enjoy. It's like what 100$. You've played over 100 hours. A dollar an hour. If you had mommy/daddy problems and decided to snort coke because of it you'd probably be living under a bridge. Your wow purchase ain't really important.
Hmmm OP got really lucky after this post. About 10 mythic dungeon pieces equipped! Congrats OP!
09/12/2018 05:08 AMPosted by Gelato
well over 250 island expeditions

how could you do this to yourself

If this is true, I would also be at the edge of my sanity.
man says "waiter I am not eating this crap" ! waiter says " you order crap , you paying for crap " . point is buyer beware , I didn't buy bfa but you did , not to be smug but I feel so much smarter every time I see one of these "I want my money back " posts .

If only.
I want a refund just because of how clunky combat feels now on all my characters.

I can't get into playing this expansion at all because of it. This was definitely a downgrade to the overall fun of the game.

I unfortunately had to cancel our subscriptions.
09/12/2018 06:04 AMPosted by Streetcred
09/12/2018 05:16 AMPosted by Raabititus
LoL, 120 with a 347 item level and wants a refund.

Thats like buying a car, driving it 10,000 miles, and returning to the dealer demanding a refund.

Now OP, do you really think you’re entitled to a refund? Oh silly me, or course you do. The question is why would you ever think Blizz would even offer you one?

I guess you've never heard of "Lemon Laws"...

I guess you've heard of them but don't have a clue how they work.
I bet blizzard probably laughs at posts like this.
09/12/2018 05:33 AMPosted by Lawless
26 + mythics for only 3 pieces of gear? Yeah... I'm not even considering that as a possibility... Unless you show some proof to even half of these claims you should just suck it up.

Actually I ran around 24 M+ last week, and I got like 5 maybe 6 pieces of loot, of which I could use 1. So I do not doubt this part of his posts, the RNG of loot this expac seems to be SUPER FUBAR.

Point in case, last night Normal Uldir, 8 bosses, I got 1 drop. I only got a second piece last night because someone passed on their drop, then did first boss of Heroic no drop and Azurite power on bonus roll. Last week, same thing Norm Uldir, 1 drop, 3 bosses in Heroic Uldir, no drops. Loot this expac is really really lacking.

I've ran each mythic every week since the launch of BFA... I started doing them just a few days in. Nearly every run I saw a piece of gear and if I did not two would be in the next one. I have a really hard time believing only 6 piece of gear dropped total.
ROFL, that is rich.
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Actually I ran around 24 M+ last week, and I got like 5 maybe 6 pieces of loot, of which I could use 1. So I do not doubt this part of his posts, the RNG of loot this expac seems to be SUPER FUBAR.

Point in case, last night Normal Uldir, 8 bosses, I got 1 drop. I only got a second piece last night because someone passed on their drop, then did first boss of Heroic no drop and Azurite power on bonus roll. Last week, same thing Norm Uldir, 1 drop, 3 bosses in Heroic Uldir, no drops. Loot this expac is really really lacking.

I've ran each mythic every week since the launch of BFA... I started doing them just a few days in. Nearly every run I saw a piece of gear and if I did not two would be in the next one. I have a really hard time believing only 6 piece of gear dropped total.

You can believe it or not, I lived it and you can also look at my gear, and then my raider.io activity as I have not yet ran a M+ this week. Without being logged in I can remember getting 2 pants, 1 trinket, 1 bracer, 1 boots and 1 weapon, of which the bracer was an upgrade but only till the raid and boots where the only upgrades till I resimmed all my trinkets after some recent changes so now i have 3 pcs of M+ loot equiped.

There is no longer an activity feed, but as someone whos an avid gear horder till I finally get overfull and disenchant things, I can tell you the above is exactly all I got from the M+s runs I did last week.

And to be clear Im not asking for a refund, but I am saying that RNG seems to be hating on my this expac HARD.
Person: Are you the manager?
Manager: Yes, is there a problem?
Person: My steak. it wasn't cooked correctly.
Manager: Where is it?
Person: I ate it.
Manager: Uhhm ...
26 +

Raider.io shows 17

combined with well over 250 island expeditions

>363 il neck
I guess it's true that everyone on the forums has an iq of a potato.
I can't fault the original poster too much. People are saying, oh you hit 120, you used this game already too much to get your money back. Well yes, they did experience the leveling process, however, the leveling is only a portion. The leveling is usually completed the first week of ownership, after that everything is based around being max level for the next couple years. So if indeed, this person is unable to get RNG on their side and progress things at max level, that is a problem. Granted I've never heard of such horrible RNG, but again if it's true, then things need to be adjusted.