Viable 3's comp for warrior

Arenas
I cannot find an offical list for viable comps. What would be a good comp for arms warrior in bfa?
warrior/x/x
Depends what rating you want to achieve. From personal experience I can tell you that all these comps are viable to 2400 (gladiator) at least: warrior/ww, warrior/mage, warrior/hunter, warrior/dh, warrior/enhancement, warrior/elemental, warrior/ret, warrior/feral.. and I'm willing to bet at least warrior/spriest and warrior/boomkin also work. Basically any dps is good with warrior right now. Healers: rsham and rdruid and monk, avoid playing with hpal and disc generally since they usually need a hybrid with them to help sustain.
09/13/2018 12:37 AMPosted by Inq
warrior/x/x
Anyone tried warrior SP? SP utility is amazing and their horrify/silence cooldowns sync perfectly with warbreaker etc, though their dmg is so low not sure if the warrior would be able to do enough burst in those windows to really make it work like it does with rogue or mage
Warrior mage druid/shaman, KFC (warrior/hunter/healer) warrior/demon hunter/healer are all top tier at the moment
09/13/2018 02:16 AMPosted by Recklaw
Anyone tried warrior SP? SP utility is amazing and their horrify/silence cooldowns sync perfectly with warbreaker etc, though their dmg is so low not sure if the warrior would be able to do enough burst in those windows to really make it work like it does with rogue or mage

It's good but need a really good healer to keep them up.
Warrior/DH
Warrior/Hunter
Warrior/Mage
War hunter is going to be the easiest comp to run, just mongo something together swapping targets. Hunter needs to land 1 out of 5 traps and the priest can fear out and you're bound to get defensive cool downs. Do that twice in under 2 min and gg. If mage is a baller and can land sheeps while getting mongoloided by the inevitable melee cleaves that works too. Roll with dh and press your forehead on keyboard to achieve victory, Just macro stuns into all your normal rotation doesn't matter if you overlap. Play with an ele who has 3x shock trait and he will randomly 3 shot someone or you can just finish them off from 20%.