Legion PvP > WoD pvp > BFA pvp

Arenas
What abilities do you all hate most in pvp?
I would first need abilities to decide if I hate them or not.
MoP pvp > legion pvp
WoW has always been a FOTM kinda game but now its really bad.

Even the classes that already got mega nerfed are still dominating and one shotting people and still highest repped in 2.4k+ brackets.

its honestly somehwta mind boggling how that version of rogue made it to live servers lol
Imagine a world where WOD pvp was considered good
1 armed, pan wielding Hobo pvp > BFA pvp
imagine ranking legion better than anything

yikes
Toss up between cyclone/all rogue cc
Burst of speed. One and done.
Legion was more balanced than WoD, everything was viable to an extent. I'm not a huge fan of templates but they helped at least with instanced pvp.

WoD PvP was more fun. Class design was less pruned. Far better gearing system with conquest catch up. Didn't need to PvE to PvP.

Can't comment too much on BFA yet.
MoP pvp is best ever for this game
09/14/2018 10:49 PMPosted by Trakkar
MoP pvp > legion pvp

Pre-ICC WotLK PvP > MoP PvP
09/14/2018 11:33 PMPosted by Caîus
09/14/2018 10:49 PMPosted by Trakkar
MoP pvp > legion pvp

Pre-ICC WotLK PvP > MoP PvP

This.
09/14/2018 10:21 PMPosted by Dëvîl
What abilities do you all hate most in pvp?

An ability that I hate? Shimmer. I absolutely despise it. I crave for the day that that ability get remove from the game. However, today is not that day.

Anyway I think cata s10 (during ruthless season) was the best season ever. Everything just felt strong.

Wotlk will remain the best xpac in my heart. I’m a wrath baby after all.
S7> Cata > Mop > Legion > WoD > BFA = TBC (jk just rogue meme.)

I think TBC should be a standalone and not > or < than any other. Since it's the birthmother of arena.
Honestly, the pacing of PVP right now is pretty good for the most part imo, but there are clear outliers still that should've been addressed the second Shuriken Toss memes were handled.

Also,

MoP final season > WotLK > Cata > Legion > anything else
Was WOD pvp bad? I played a lot more in WOD then I did legion. LEgion felt meh and stale. MOP>WOD>Legion>BFA
09/14/2018 11:44 PMPosted by Brancia
Was WOD pvp bad? I played a lot more in WOD then I did legion. LEgion felt meh and stale

was a hell of a lot easier to just be able to log in and play the !@#$ing game in WoD, that's for sure
I honestly don't get it and I'm doubting myself now. I been struggling to hit 1800 in 2v2... I went from 1784today all the way down to 1536 back to 1624 and I'm getting to the point now with group finder and 2s is that...Is it even worth all the stress and hassle. I play a ret and i have to bust my azz in arena to get to a point in dampening to kill a target that's if my group and myself haven't died to a cc comp. Mage + resto Druid/disc priest or Rogue +restodruid/warrior/rogue/mage... I just am so fried and stressed over it I don't get it man. I hate bfa so far and never struggled so hard before to make it passed 1700 call me a bad player or w/e it's cool I'll accept it since it's starting to feel that way apparently since I'm taking full advnatage of sanc and bop and all my utility but i just feel I'm 1 up'd by every other dps for the most part in dmg that 2's is hopeless yet i see tons of other rets 1900+ in 2's and I have played ret since WotLK

I feel like only thing I'm progressing is a terrible roller coaster that's never ended and just repeating itself

I hate Divine Steed, I miss judgement speed boost, I miss aura's for slows. I miss proc flash of light and Exorcism. @OP
09/14/2018 11:44 PMPosted by Brancia
Was WOD pvp bad? I played a lot more in WOD then I did legion. LEgion felt meh and stale. MOP>WOD>Legion>BFA
People love to trash WoD because it was a let-down from MoP where everyone had practically everything. In turn, there are people from WotLK who side-eye MoP, so basically everyone has a different opinion.

Still, the majority of specs going into WoD retained base class design which was good. It was only in Legion where everything changed drastically.

WoD definitely had problems, that's for sure. Scripted gameplay, dumb mechanics, botting, broken crap, etc., But as one of the replies above said, PvP was easily accessible, due to the catch-up system towards the end of the season and gearing being on point (sans BiS gear from Ashran, ofc).

At the end of the day, enjoyment is subjective and therefore personal. Like you, I queued a lot in MoP and WoD, so clearly something was done right :)