Stealth Nerf on Dark Iron Dwarf. STEALTH NERFS ARE NOT OKAY

General Discussion
1 2 3 6 Next
'm honestly confused why would Blizzard stealth nerf Fireblood racial. It used to grant 750 primary stat and 250 bonus for each effect removed (you now get 600 primary stat and 200 for each effect removed) and they changed it without mentioning it in hotfix notes.

Can we get a response what was the reasoning behind the decision, and especially why was it nerfed in non transparent way?
Still OP and needs nerfed more.
Dangit, nerfed before I even hit level cap. RIP
09/14/2018 11:34 PMPosted by Annaillusion

Perhaps, but stealth nerfs are still not ok
They know the community just expecs nerfs to Alliance racials.

/yawn
if you didnt think that it was going to get nerfed at some point if it even has been nerfed then you're drunk or something

Irony coming from a Horde poster.

09/14/2018 11:37 PMPosted by Nippysmilk
if you didnt think that it was going to get nerfed at some point if it even has been nerfed then you're drunk or something

It's been nerfed twice now I believe.
Irony coming from a Horde poster.

Is it? Is it really? Do you want to think about that for a little bit longer?
it needs more nerfs, its too op
09/14/2018 11:39 PMPosted by Hexadecimal
Is it? Is it really? Do you want to think about that for a little bit longer?

Nope. Horde have had better racials ever since EMfH was nerfed, in both PvE and PvP. DID was strong, I'll agree, and needed to be toned down. But it's funny when a Horde player says it.
Sounds pretty OP
Good, Coren Direbrew is why you deserve nerfs.
09/14/2018 11:40 PMPosted by Espur
Nope.

Good talk.
Every time they know people will hate it, they 'forget' to put it in patch notes. They hope we won't notice.

We always do.

It's like a child lying to their parents, when the parents know the kid did something wrong. You end up angrier at the child because they lied, when had they just admitted it you'd have worked through it. Instead, now you have to punish them for whatever they did and for being a little rotten liar.

Blizzard, grow up and stop being a child who tries to lie. We know. Every time.

09/14/2018 11:44 PMPosted by Hexadecimal
09/14/2018 11:40 PMPosted by Espur
Nope.

Good talk.

I like the part where you just snipped one word of a multi-sentence response just so act smug. Knock that off.
09/14/2018 11:45 PMPosted by Hnetu
Knock that off.

...No?
Your racial should be changed to “everytime you survive a damaging attack, you call in a grim patron to come and help you”

I will say that I agree with it still being strong, I'd rather other racials that are subpar be brought up to match it.

However, I'd also like to state that undocumented hotfixes aren't fun for anybody. If something in this game changes, IT NEEDS TO BE MADE COMMON KNOWLEDGE.
I use it as an emergency cleanse. The buff is just a bonus.
09/14/2018 11:49 PMPosted by Aesthetic
Your racial should be changed to “everytime you survive a damaging attack, you call in a grim patron to come and help you”

Missed opportunity to add an animation of taking a huge swig out of a pint when the racial is activated imho