Stealth Nerf on Dark Iron Dwarf. STEALTH NERFS ARE NOT OKAY

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 6 Next
still totally broken
Can someone point me to why dark iron dwarf racial is OP.

Certainly a strong racial, but its very seldom that you get to double up benefits from both having it up during cooldowns and getting rid of a few debuffs in pve encounters.
09/14/2018 11:54 PMPosted by Kiwifruity
Can someone point me to why dark iron dwarf racial is OP.

Certainly a strong racial, but its very seldom that you get to double up benefits from both having it up during cooldowns and getting rid of a few debuffs in pve encounters.
because it IS powerful in pvp alot of classes use dot's and this racial consumes said dot's and buffs the crap out of the Dark iron dwarf
Stealth nerfs and stealth patches in general need to stop. Just tell us. I shouldn’t have to feel like a god damn parent here and say “if you just tell me I promise I won’t get mad”
09/14/2018 11:51 PMPosted by Gruktosh
09/14/2018 11:34 PMPosted by Annaillusion
Still OP and needs nerfed more.

I will say that I agree with it still being strong, I'd rather other racials that are subpar be brought up to match it.

However, I'd also like to state that undocumented hotfixes aren't fun for anybody. If something in this game changes, IT NEEDS TO BE MADE COMMON KNOWLEDGE.

I usually agree the way to go is to buff the other up to match the power, because nerfs feel bad. However in this case the Dark Iron racial is making it feel bad to play as a horde warlock. A racial shouldn't be so powerful that it makes you class choice feel bad when up against it. That said I 100% agree that all changes should be documented, especially nerfs.
I like that it's been nerfed 4 times since people started hitting exalted with the 7th, and all of them were undocumented.

09/15/2018 12:28 AMPosted by Annaillusion
However in this case the Dark Iron racial is making it feel bad to play as a horde warlock.
And Arcane Torrent, Blood Fury, Hardiness, Voodoo Shuffle, Berserking, and Rocket Jump make it feel bad to play an Alliance character at all. But you're right, Fireblood is the obvious problem.
09/15/2018 12:32 AMPosted by Kyveli
And Arcane Torrent, Blood Fury, Hardiness, Voodoo Shuffle, Berserking, and Rocket Jump make it feel bad to play an Alliance character at all. But you're right, Fireblood is the obvious problem.

Lol?

Arcane Torrent is the only problem with Horde racials, and that's because the M+ meta atm is purges (which is apparently why the playerbase was cheering Blizzard on in changing it from blanket silence to purge).

Blood Fury is garbage. Rocket Jump is garbage and only saw use on Mythic KJ (which top end guilds said was the worst designed fight since C'thun in Vanilla).
Voodoo Shuffle is garbage.
If it is so OP, then I demand Blood Fury require you to be bleeding to activate it and Berserking require you to be under 20% health. That is the same level of ridiculousness as some of these whiny whorde whiners ITT.
lol, I was going to unlock Dark Iron Dwarves and make a Shaman, but apparently Shamans are the worst. I don't even feel bad.

I checked out the Tattoo Orcs and I don't think they should be anything but Warriors, but I already have two warriors. So, meh.

Kul'Tirans
Zandalari
-Everyone wants to make them Druids.

I already have two Druids.

The more I haven't logged into the game the more I think what was the point of playing to begin with. There are so many other better games available now.
09/15/2018 12:48 AMPosted by Aellom
If it is so OP, then I demand Blood Fury require you to be bleeding to activate it and Berserking require you to be under 20% health. That is the same level of ridiculousness as some of these whiny whorde whiners ITT.

If something is OP it should be tuned, whether it's Horde or Alliance. Balance is balance. I agree with the OP though, hiding balance changes in patches is kind of wrong. Not because of anything terrible but because we don't know if it's a bug or not.

Should the Dark Iron racial be nerfed? Maybe. Should we know when and why? Yeah.

But hey apparently anything I say is unreasonable because of my video game character. Seems reasonable.
600 primary stats... thats a nerf to you? its basically a trinket. just like orc... oh wait...

Blood Fury Orc Racial
Instant 2 min cooldown
Requires level 1
Increases your attack power and Intellect by 400 for 15 sec.

200 to go guys, then we have balance.
09/15/2018 12:48 AMPosted by Aellom

Thread after thread about blizzards perceived horde bias and horses, but yeah. Horde whiners.

You're delusional.
Interest ya in a pint? OF YOUR OWN BLOOD?
Just reroll Horde like a ton of people are doing. Lets be honest does anyone really expect them to not nerf any decent Alliance racial to dirt? History shows otherwise...
Stealth Nerfs are pretty common these days.
I wonder how many of you 2 handed sword users noticed that they nerfed Geti'kku Cut of Death.
You don't get more Bleed damage with it depending on your haste %.
They removed that and just gave it a flat bleed damage.
09/15/2018 01:43 AMPosted by Waisthigh
600 primary stats... thats a nerf to you? its basically a trinket. just like orc... oh wait...

Blood Fury Orc Racial
Instant 2 min cooldown
Requires level 1
Increases your attack power and Intellect by 400 for 15 sec.

200 to go guys, then we have balance.

Sure go ahead, do the balance thing, especially if it feels necessary.

Don't hide it though or else we won't know if it's balance or a bug. Also what's up with people getting so defensive about their faction. It's a game, focus on actual issues instead of these unnecessary sports-like emotions.

As far as I'm concerned this might be a bug, we don't know if this is intentional. Since we don't know, we shouldn't assume it's a nerf.

Blizzard the DI racial is bugged.
09/14/2018 11:31 PMPosted by Animagi
'm honestly confused why would Blizzard stealth nerf Fireblood racial. It used to grant 750 primary stat and 250 bonus for each effect removed (you now get 600 primary stat and 200 for each effect removed) and they changed it without mentioning it in hotfix notes.

Can we get a response what was the reasoning behind the decision, and especially why was it nerfed in non transparent way?

They dont want Ally to have even good racials at all
09/15/2018 02:14 AMPosted by Igyfarmyou
09/14/2018 11:31 PMPosted by Animagi
'm honestly confused why would Blizzard stealth nerf Fireblood racial. It used to grant 750 primary stat and 250 bonus for each effect removed (you now get 600 primary stat and 200 for each effect removed) and they changed it without mentioning it in hotfix notes.

Can we get a response what was the reasoning behind the decision, and especially why was it nerfed in non transparent way?

They dont want Ally to have even good racials at all

It would make pvp harder for them. Whats easier 30% of the playerbase crying or 70% its a joke.
Blood Fury is garbage. Rocket Jump is garbage and only saw use on Mythic KJ (which top end guilds said was the worst designed fight since C'thun in Vanilla).
Voodoo Shuffle is garbage.

Berserking is the only ACTUAL good racial we have left on Horde.
Blood Fury is like a 1% DPS increase. It sucks.
Warstomp/Bull Rush is just a free interrupt basically. The stun duration is balanced.
Arcane Torrent is gutted. It has it's uses, Just like plenty of other racials but it's nowhere near what it used to be capable of.
What more do you people want from us? Our racials really aren't as strong as you make it out to be.
god forbid the alliance to have one good racial, horde gotta cry in droves for it to be smashed into the ground while their racials remain in their ridiculous state