Stealth Nerf on Dark Iron Dwarf. STEALTH NERFS ARE NOT OKAY

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 6 Next
Irony coming from a Horde poster.

Feels pretty darn strong to me without even removing stuff. I use it when I need an extra 4-6k on my heals for a few seconds even if I don't have anything to purge with it.

Bet it's nutty in pvp.
Nerf it more to teach the alliance in this thread another lesson
09/15/2018 07:08 AMPosted by Teisel
09/15/2018 05:18 AMPosted by Saelara

Does the word nuance mean anything to you?

It makes sense for the DID racial to give more stats than Fireblood because Fireblood is more situational. It would be a waste to use it when you're not afflicted by something to maximize value.

But if you want to say someone's using it just for the base buff, it's still less good than Blood Fury because Blood Fury lasts almost x2 as long as Fireblood.

Let's look at Fireball spell. It deals 59% of spell power as damage. So assuming no gear or Intellect and only factoring in the racials, that would mean Fireball would do:

Dark Iron Dwarf - 354 per cast
Orc - 236 per cast

DID's racial only lasts for 8 seconds and Fireball has a 2.25 second cast time which means they'll get 3 casts. 354 x 3 = 1062 damage.

Orc's racial lasts 15 seconds and Fireball has a 2.25 cast time which means they'll get 6 casts. 236 x 6 = 1416 damage.

In this scenario, Blood Fury is the superior racial.

That being said, obviously DID racial can snowball and will be superior to Blood Fury (it'll take 3 effects purged to beat Blood Fury) but the fact is, it's balanced just fine.

Quoting you because I like people who do the math. Leave my racial alone.

Quoting people who don’t understand the issue.

This isn’t a matter of sustainable dps, it’s a matter of burst dps especially in pvp.

That 1000+ extra primary stat is absolutely rediculious in kill Windows.
*laughs in 10% mount speed*
Oh wait. Doesn't stack with Pathfinder, at least it works in PvP!
ROTFL at all the Horde players crying about OP facials

Your tears are delicious
09/14/2018 11:37 PMPosted by Espur
09/14/2018 11:34 PMPosted by Annaillusion
Still OP and needs nerfed more.

Irony coming from a Horde poster.

09/14/2018 11:37 PMPosted by Nippysmilk
if you didnt think that it was going to get nerfed at some point if it even has been nerfed then you're drunk or something

It's been nerfed twice now I believe.

Doesn't that tell you something about how ridiculous it was to begin with?
ROTFL at all the Horde players crying about OP facials

Your tears are delicious

hmmmm
It did need a nerf but stealth nerf? lmao just what on Earth blizzard, holy hell. Are you trying to lose subscriptions?
09/15/2018 12:48 AMPosted by Aellom
Berserking require you to be under 20% health.

Not even going to lie the tactical thinking that this would create would be pretty dope.
See Blizz, this is what makes players trust you guys even more, when you do sneaky crap like this behind players' backs.

Great company. Awesome communication. *golf clap
I'd settle for everything in a raid not seeing through Shadowmeld.
Hell, one of my racials is for 2 classes and another is just for getting back to work after being bad.

Gimme a "Fury of the Kaldorei" racial that lets me go bananas during a fight. Give the "perfect warrior" (- Grommash Hellscream, 2002) race a freaking battle cooldown.
You realize they only gave them OP racials to encourage people to buy race changes and once most people already did that they were always going to nerf them.
09/14/2018 11:31 PMPosted by Animagi
'm honestly confused why would Blizzard stealth nerf Fireblood racial. It used to grant 750 primary stat and 250 bonus for each effect removed (you now get 600 primary stat and 200 for each effect removed) and they changed it without mentioning it in hotfix notes.

Can we get a response what was the reasoning behind the decision, and especially why was it nerfed in non transparent way?

That sucks!

That racial sounds pretty awesome, though! I get to stomp on things and pick flowers better, lol! Something about an extra 22 health too.
09/15/2018 09:21 AMPosted by Drunkovsky
You realize they only gave them OP racials to encourage people to buy race changes and once most people already did that they were always going to nerf them.

Genuinely curious here, do you also believe in a flat earth or that the earth was created 10,000 years ago?
I'm not sure why people seem to think 1000 points in a primary stat is fair from a racial when every other race gets maybe 1% increased overall dps from their racial.

And most don't even get that.

09/15/2018 09:23 AMPosted by Nomorelevels
09/14/2018 11:31 PMPosted by Animagi
'm honestly confused why would Blizzard stealth nerf Fireblood racial. It used to grant 750 primary stat and 250 bonus for each effect removed (you now get 600 primary stat and 200 for each effect removed) and they changed it without mentioning it in hotfix notes.

Can we get a response what was the reasoning behind the decision, and especially why was it nerfed in non transparent way?

That sucks!

That racial sounds pretty awesome, though! I get to stomp on things and pick flowers better, lol! Something about an extra 22 health too.

Taurens get an extra 235 stamina at max level. Not sure of the exact conversion, but it's a good deal more than 22 health.
Also extra crit damage, though that doesn't do much...at least we have something
Remember folks its only OP because YOU don't have it.
I don't think they care much for patch notes anymore. Look at the 8.0 patch, major major changes to classes, mostly undocumented for you to juts kinda be surprised. Where did effuse go? No notes.
Glad to see they are communicating better.
09/15/2018 05:18 AMPosted by Saelara
09/15/2018 01:43 AMPosted by Waisthigh
600 primary stats... thats a nerf to you? its basically a trinket. just like orc... oh wait...

Blood Fury Orc Racial
Instant 2 min cooldown
Requires level 1
Increases your attack power and Intellect by 400 for 15 sec.

200 to go guys, then we have balance.

Does the word nuance mean anything to you?

It makes sense for the DID racial to give more stats than Fireblood because Fireblood is more situational. It would be a waste to use it when you're not afflicted by something to maximize value.

But if you want to say someone's using it just for the base buff, it's still less good than Blood Fury because Blood Fury lasts almost x2 as long as Fireblood.

Let's look at Fireball spell. It deals 59% of spell power as damage. So assuming no gear or Intellect and only factoring in the racials, that would mean Fireball would do:

Dark Iron Dwarf - 354 per cast
Orc - 236 per cast

DID's racial only lasts for 8 seconds and Fireball has a 2.25 second cast time which means they'll get 3 casts. 354 x 3 = 1062 damage.

Orc's racial lasts 15 seconds and Fireball has a 2.25 cast time which means they'll get 6 casts. 236 x 6 = 1416 damage.

In this scenario, Blood Fury is the superior racial.

That being said, obviously DID racial can snowball and will be superior to Blood Fury (it'll take 3 effects purged to beat Blood Fury) but the fact is, it's balanced just fine.

The debuff removal can be a huge game changer against certain specs and shorter CDs are always more flexible.

Meanwhile with the nerf to hardiness orcs aren't winning any fights off of that racial.
09/14/2018 11:34 PMPosted by Annaillusion
Still OP and needs nerfed more.