What class beats Paladins PvP?

Paladin
Hey all! I have a friend who is a ret pally main, and we like to duel each other a lot for fun and just to improve our 1v1 capabilities.

He's definitely a better player than me, so I expect to lose regardless of what class I'm playing. That being said, I feel like I have trouble against Paladins regardless of who I'm facing. I just never know what to do against their tankiness and utility!

What classes do you guys feel you struggle against in PvP?
Mage = dead ret
mage
Mage since forever
Enh shaman
If you want to lose to your friend you start beating him in a duel as a mage.
Destro warlock if you can keep them feared and stunned on range.
Warlock can beat rets although It's a pretty fair fight.
Elemental shamans can win if the ret doesn't run Repentance
A good WW monk is a good choice.
Assassination Rogue can beat a ret if they time everything right.
Frost mage
Feral druid
and finally Hunter.
:D
Only one class, M A G E
We don't have any abilities that reduce magic damage, and our mobility is very poor, so definitely mage. Chasing a mage is like a bull chasing a blinking matador, and then they ice block if you can ever even catch them. Plus they can constantly slow you, and steal your freedom if you try to remove the slow. Very little in our toolbox to deal with mages.
If you time your self heals right, enh can 1v1 pallies pretty good. I won't say easy but its very possible.
09/20/2018 02:33 PMPosted by Wïlbur
Frost mage
Feral druid
and finally Hunter.

ohhhhh ohhh thats beautiful.. WW monk beating a ret.. let me get back to you with my 14k vivify crits. ill really be able to outpace the survivability of two bubbles that wipe my only defensive.
A good mage will kill you 100% if the time. It does not matter what you do. You cannot best a mage 1v1 unless they suck.
Mage
DH
Rogue
Sham
Monk
Disc
TBH, if you can kite a paladin you will win.

All there is to it.
Anything that can kite well or will be a challenge for most ret players.
Mage.

(I also have a 120 Ret :P)
09/24/2018 07:52 AMPosted by Claire
09/20/2018 02:33 PMPosted by Wïlbur
Frost mage
Feral druid
and finally Hunter.

ohhhhh ohhh thats beautiful.. WW monk beating a ret.. let me get back to you with my 14k vivify crits. ill really be able to outpace the survivability of two bubbles that wipe my only defensive.

if you're losing to ret, it's because you're bad. literally just kite and hide, and heal to full repeat, wait for cd's kill. not hard. happens all the time.
The one which has just utterly destroyed me on a few occasions now is Feral Druid, I don't know if I just had bad luck with super overgeared opponents or what but I felt completely helpless against them.
I seem to mostly have an easy go at it on my enhance, but I've built it to be able to survive sin which has the side effect of being strong against ret.

The problem with enhance though is I get jumped on by everyone and spend most of my time being defensive. I don't have that problem on my pally. Go as far as to say a good number avoid attacking me all together.