Why play 2's without heals?

Arenas
Every time I play against double dps its ez win.
Chills yolo just for fun
With overall damage being so high, its weird that it simply doesn't translate into viable 2s comps.
u play at 1500 rating everythings an easy win, good rogue mages can be a struggle in 2s, or hybrid comps.
Rogue/Mage is still Rogue/Mage

Hybrids, especially those capable of resetting also occasionally pop up.
ret/boomy was nasty af to fight in 2s
youre the kind of person that underestimated my WW friend and I playing WW/arcane s1 and 2 of legion at 2300 mmr.... lol

then you probably cry for nerfs once you get beat.

p.s- lots of people play double DPS at 1500 because they just play for giggles..... my guildies tried arenas and hated not using healers because it was slow and hard to kill, they are all PvErs.
09/15/2018 02:23 PMPosted by Kanstilxd
youre the kind of person that underestimated my WW friend and I playing WW/arcane s1 and 2 of legion at 2300 mmr.... lol

Humble-bragging works best when you actually have the stats to back it up......
09/15/2018 03:12 PMPosted by Dîconius
09/15/2018 02:23 PMPosted by Kanstilxd

Humble-bragging works best when you actually have the stats to back it up......

i do. lol

im !@#$ tho. im not trying to humble brag. just spreading facts.

people get upset when they lose to double DPS at high mmr and stuff but at low mmr, its just what people do to get their gear.
Because playing a 10 minute 2's match is cancerous.
09/15/2018 02:09 PMPosted by Surgingfist
ret/boomy was nasty af to fight in 2s

same thing I run, but struggle against most disc priest/dps teams. But i'm pretty sure I'm doing stuff wrong. We enjoy the comp for the most part.
09/15/2018 05:19 PMPosted by Helfdan
Because playing a 10 minute 2's match is cancerous.

These don't really happen anymore after like 1500. My games in 2s end in under 3 mins and it's rare they go that long