Which server is best for finding pvp focused guilds ?

General Discussion
I have changed servers at least 3 times with my 4 alts . So kindly assist me in finding a server where there are a lot of pvp guild or any pvp guild which will take me under their wings . I really enjoy doing pvp rated bg and rated arenas and also non rated ones but all I see on majority servers is pve guilds so help your fellow pala .thank you .
Also to mention in past I have tried area 52 ,sargeras server , frostmourne (current one ) and barthillas
No answer .rip pvp
There are pvp forums mabey try those
09/24/2018 12:56 AMPosted by Salmanbucha
No answer .rip pvp

Definitely Sargeras for alliance. Emerald Dream is also a good realm if you want to add in RP to your PvP, but there are a lot of issues with RP realms I don't want to get into right now. One big one though is the way shard works on those realms.
09/24/2018 01:03 AMPosted by Gnomest
09/24/2018 12:56 AMPosted by Salmanbucha
No answer .rip pvp

Definitely Sargeras for alliance. Emerald Dream is also a good realm if you want to add in RP to your PvP, but there are a lot of issues with RP realms I don't want to get into right now. One big one though is the way shard works on those realms.

Already tried sargeras .the server has turned into pve server with no pvp guild left or right
Tichondrius used to be the big one. Don't know that it still is.