Original Races Heritage Armor (and More)

Wyrmrest Accord
09/18/2018 12:16 PMPosted by Azhaar
The villains in an Ayn Rand novel are anyone with functioning empathy. Just play Horde and you'll never have to worry about that.
They’re actually collectivist and incompetent and just as selfish as the protangist they’re just worse at it.
Nice to hear Tyrande might actually do something of note this expansion. I must admit this news is significantly more than I expected.
09/18/2018 12:26 PMPosted by Phontine
Nice to hear Tyrande might actually do something of note this expansion. I must admit this news is significantly more than I expected.

How did you get that out of "more Tyrande story" and not her just doting over Malfurion?
09/18/2018 12:35 PMPosted by Enekie
09/18/2018 12:26 PMPosted by Phontine

How did you get that out of "more Tyrande story" and not her just doting over Malfurion?

I'm trying to be optimistic here.
09/18/2018 12:39 PMPosted by Phontine

I'm trying to be optimistic here.

I envy and admire your vision.
Please let me see Malfurion kick some !@#. Please.
09/18/2018 01:26 PMPosted by Enrik
Please let me see Malfurion kick some !@#. Please.
He’s terrible at hide and seek “TYRANDE WHERE YOU!”
I like these upcoming story beats. I think they’re also giving us the rep and transmog thing because they’re the easiest to implement quickly without causing chaos or pissing off some portion of the player base.

I think at this rate, if people are made miserable by the story and the feel of the game, a break is a good thing to take. The game will be here when you feel ready to return.
Please let me see Malfurion kick the bucket. Please.

Fixt.

And Take Tyrande and her hearthstone with him.
But if the Horde kill Malfurion, there will be no reason to fight the Horde, as they will be our allies at that point.
No one else noticed that the Forsaken Warfront set has KNEES AND ELBOWS?!
I'm hyped about Forsaken themed things, I am a bit concerned as Arathi should've been our FORSAKEN battlewarfront thing, but eh enough about my ramblings.
09/18/2018 09:20 PMPosted by Ghostfang
No one else noticed that the Forsaken Warfront set has KNEES AND ELBOWS?!

And closed-toe shoes! Finally, they can pick up some restaurant work!
I don't even think humans need heritage armor.

The Arathi warfront gear might as well be it.
I hope the Draenei heritage armor resembles the original concept art a bit:

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Draenei_(playable)#/media/File:Playable_Draenei.jpg

In other words, cloth and leather instead of glowing battleplate, simpler, sort of tribal/nomadic themes, that sort of thing.

We already have Lightforged representing the mighty space marine aspect of Draenei culture--for old school Draenei I wanna see the nomadic shamanistic side represented.
I'm so excited. The creepy Forsaken Warfront armor is definitely something I'll be farming for... and it just might give me a reason to roll an undead.