362 Monk LF Semi hardcore guild

Guild Recruitment
HI, Im a winwalker monk Dps-off Healer with 7/8N, 4/8H, and +10 M+ exp ( just on pugs). Any realm, I can pay the transfer to raid M, when necessary. Not very talkative but friendly. LF 5 or 6 raiding days guild, Horde side. M exp on previous exp with a diferent class.
Hey there my Bnet is Uther7052#1213, I represent <Sap N Tap> and we're filling up for our mythic roster. We raid 9p-12a est Mondays and Wednesdays. Please send me a friend request so we can chat further.
09/18/2018 10:21 PMPosted by Antarok
Hey there my Bnet is Uther7052#1213, I represent <Sap N Tap> and we're filling up for our mythic roster. We raid 9p-12a est Mondays and Wednesdays. Please send me a friend request so we can chat further.
Hi, just changed to horde side a few days ago. i've been Horde for a lot of years but tried Ally and did not work for me. Thanks a lot any way for your interest.
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
[H]<The Early Shift> [1/8M-Uldir & 8/8H-Uldir] 2 Day Mythic Raiding Guild is now recruiting skilled players for both our main mid-day raid and our 2nd team <The Late Shift> [7/8H-Uldir]

US - Bleeding Hollow/Horde

About TES:
The Early Shift is a raiding guild that was formed right before Legion. Our goal is to become one of the best 2day guilds in the US! The leadership of TES has been around since Vanilla, and has a vast amount of high end leadership experience.

What you can expect from us as a guild:
- Strong/passionate/driven leadership that doesn't give up.
- A sense of community and direction.
- Communication.

What we expect from our trials:
- Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for raid.
- Effort to integrate yourself with guild’s community.
- 100% attendance during 2 week trial.
- The drive to improve personal play.

Group A - The Early Shift - 1/8M-Uldir & 8/8H-Uldir
6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:
Tuesday: 12:00PM(Noon)-3:00PM EST
Thursday: 12:00PM(Noon)-3:00PM EST

Group B - The Late Shift - 7/8H-Uldir
6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:
Tuesday: 7:30PM-10:30PM EST
Thursday: 7:30PM-10:30PM EST

What we're looking for:
We are ALWAYS looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best. With that being said, we have a few classes in HIGH demand:

Group A:
- Ret Paladin
- Balance/Feral Druid
- Enhancement Shaman
- Shadow Priest
- DeathKnight (Any Spec)
- Hunter (Any Spec)
- Mage (Any Spec)

Group B:

- Solid Tank (Any Class)
- Shaman (Ele/Enh)
- Shadow Priest
- Ret Paladin
- Warlock (Any Spec)
- DeathKnight (Unholy/Frost)

Extra:
Very active guild, lots of mythic+ at all times. Couple of raids outside of "Main Raid" normal and such.

How to apply:
If you're interested in joining The Early Shift, please leave an application on our discord recruitment channel : https://discord.gg/kP6zhDY

Any other questions, please contact me via BattleTag:

Guild Master (Zhamy): Zhamie#11997

We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!
Fusion is formed on Zul'Jin with the sole purpose of pushing mythic content with a hardcore mindset on a two-day, late night schedule, and finding/playing with like minded players to make the most of your game time. Formed by former top 100 US raiders and MDI quality players, we're looking to fill our remainings slots for mythic progress, firstly, and key pushing being a primary focus as well.

F.A.Q

What is your progression? Our players progress varies at the moment, with most players being 7/8H, some being into Mythic already and the other majority already with AOTC. We are building our team rapidly to push mythic, and finish with CE on time comfortably.

When do you raid?

Our raid team runs on Tuesdays and Wednesdays 11:30pm-3:30am EST (8:30pm-12:30am PST).

What are you recruiting?

We are recruiting players who can prove their former experience preferably, that being said, we are recruiting all classes with a competent player behind them. Our melee roster is looking denser than our ranged, so that will be taken in to consideration.

What are your guild's goals?

Our goals are to clear Mythic Uldir rapidly to get competitive within the server firstly, and then pushing the 2-Night and US rankings both.

Who do I contact for more information, or to inquire?

Speak with one of the recruitment officers, Stormtrix#11257 (Mervix), Fendrith#11244 (Fen) or Televized#1585 (Bruncewayne).
Hey,

I think my guild <Syntax Error> (3/8H) on Mal'ganis might be a good fit for you.

We're a group of experienced raiders pushing for mythic on a 2x 6/hour per week raid schedule. We're mostly ex-hardcore raiders and older players who want progression but can’t commit to hardcore schedules. Our raid lead has been leading since AQ40. We are recruiting to fill out our 20 man roster.

Schedule
Tuesday / Friday 9 - 12 CST
(Optional) Normal Thursday 9 - 12 CST

We push M+ on non-raid evenings and often have two M+ groups going on weekends.

What we're looking for
I don’t care what your class is as long as you’re a good player. Feral druid? Outlaw Rogue? Shaman? Come apply! We're looking for players who show up on time, prepared, and research the fights before hand. We want players who focus on mechanics, volunteer for soaks, and play their class instead of their spec. Discord is required.

Contact
Contact via Discord
GM: BlueIntimacy#1207
Raid Leader: Blind#8000
Officer: Dreame#7404
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Syntax+Error
6/8H core spot hit me up snackz#1210. thursday/friday 10pm-2am hardcore. tuesday and weekend off nights for alts if needed
[H] <Snowfall> is a guild of former top 20 US raiders on the server Illidan. We are currently recruiting for Uldir Mythic Progression.

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday - 7:30pm to 11pm CST (Illidan Server Time)

About Us: The leadership of Snowfall are all raiders who have been playing since Vanilla and have raided at the top level during multiple expansions. The leadership core has been raiding together since Cataclysm and late WoD respectively.

Our Recruitment post and Application are linked below for more information.
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765058364

https://goo.gl/forms/RyYsGFdvUeoYXSUH2

If you have any questions or concerns, below are the BattleTags of our officer core.

Snow#1374 - Guild Master
Gallien#1926 - Raid Lead, Healing Lead
Razorback#1384 - Officer