Payed 80 dollars for Dreadwake

General Discussion
1 2 3 5 Next
…… It can't float in water and the /mountspecial doesn't function. Best investment of my life.

Edit: No cannon sound
You friggin deserve it.
the fact that you call it an investment speaks volumes.
L2Google before you spend $$$.
09/19/2018 02:33 PMPosted by Grimosh
…… It can't float in water and the /mountspecial doesn't function. Best investment of my life.

/mountspecial does work, you just have to be on the ground like any other flying mount. It fires the cannons.
For people that are going to play the game regardless of what happens it's not really an extra expenditure.
Haha I mean I bought it with gold, so I could hardly care. Planned to keep playing anyways. So I can't really view it as a loss.

Was a free mount for the gametime I would have bought by the month with gold. So honestly even saved 13 dollars worth of B.net balance on top of it all, which will go toward race changing my Paladin.

I'd say I made out quite well tbh.
09/19/2018 02:35 PMPosted by Pthurion
For people that are going to play the game regardless of what happens it's not really an extra expenditure.

It's actually a savings
But you got 6 months wow time at a discount, what's the deal?
09/19/2018 02:35 PMPosted by Darknesself

/mountspecial does work, you just have to be on the ground like any other flying mount. It fires the cannons.

Yes it does do that, but unless I'm deaf. Which I am not, they make no sound. Check the blizzcon mount from last year. It does the same thing but has sound when they fire. It's clearly is not working as intended.
In a parallel universe the mount floats and the forums are filled with pay2win threads.
I just realized I got this today. I do reoccuring 6 month subs and totes forgot. noice. It's cool though. I'll hop off my boat and onto my bug if water gets in the way.
09/19/2018 02:38 PMPosted by Grimosh

Yes it does do that, but unless I'm deaf. Which I am not, they make no sound. Check the blizzcon mount from last year. It does the same thing but has sound when they fire. It's clearly is not working as intended.

Ah, I don't play with volume so I wouldn't know. Might want to edit your post to clarify that. It makes it sound like the animation itself isn't working.
You paid for 180 days of game time. The mount was free (as any boat that sinks in water should be).
well really you spent 80 on future sub. but yea. it should float its a boat... ill get it if they fix that. if not ill pay with tokens

Youtube the mount first. This reminds me of my friend who we told him not to rush it but he spent $40 on the Argus mount and was upset it couldn't herb like a sky golem (he had one also). It has a cute little cannon firing animation. I saw 2 outside of ToT but am waiting to buy mine.
it would be awesome if ....it was a multi-player party boat where up to 10 players could fish while seated all around the edges...but that would also take imagination which means they would need to hire another dev
09/19/2018 02:41 PMPosted by Manikin
ill get it if they fix that. if not ill pay with tokens

You can buy it with tokens, either way.
Actually you got 6 months of play time for less than it would cost if paying month by month.

Best investment of your life.

The Dreadwake is just a bonus for committing to 6 months all at once.