Payed 80 dollars for Dreadwake

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5
09/19/2018 11:53 PMPosted by Pthurion
The people complaining about it not water-walking should be thankful that it doens't invalidate a mount they worked for weeks to get exalted with the anglers for.

Um: Timewalker dungeons during MoP week cuts weeks into hours. Apparently there's also Nat Pagle coin farming that's pretty quick.

Doing the rep because you wanted the mount 2 or 3 expansions ago doesn't mean similar mounts can't have different prerequisites.

Do you cry when someone gets a flying mount for free with a new account and you had to pay gold back in the old days?
09/19/2018 02:33 PMPosted by Grimosh
…… It can't float in water and the /mountspecial doesn't function. Best investment of my life.

Edit: No cannon sound
No you payed to play for 6 more months the mount is a bonus thats it.
I don't know how people says that it don't float, mine does no problem, it just don't go fast.
09/19/2018 05:17 PMPosted by Mystraele
09/19/2018 02:33 PMPosted by Grimosh
…… It can't float in water and the /mountspecial doesn't function. Best investment of my life.

Edit: No cannon sound

09/19/2018 02:37 PMPosted by Grimosh
Haha I mean I bought it with gold, so I could hardly care. Planned to keep playing anyways. So I can't really view it as a loss.

Was a free mount for the gametime I would have bought by the month with gold. So honestly even saved 13 dollars worth of B.net balance on top of it all, which will go toward race changing my Paladin.

I'd say I made out quite well tbh.

So...which part of this is true? First you complain, then you say you made out well? What is wrong with you?

Oh wait, you complained, and then when other people thought you were an idiot for complaining, you backpedaled. Gotcha.

Just because I made out well and got a free mount, doesn't mean I would prefer it to not function correctly. I was kind of joking around with the title and statement. Calm your titts.