<Sap N Tap> [2/8M] LF Ranged & Heal

Guild Recruitment
[A][US][Kel’Thuzad] LF RDPS/Healer for Raid Progression.

★ Sap Ñ Tap ★
Progress: 8/8H - 2/8M
• Kel’Thuzad US - Alliance.
• Light raiding schedule with short hours.
• Experienced leadership.
• Loot council.
• Free flasks and food.
We are a serious raid team with experienced leadership. <Sap N Tap> is the ideal guild for those wanting light commitment but meaningful progress in Mythic content. Our aim is to be a hard-working team in a compact time-frame with hopes of achieving Cutting Edge in future raid tiers.
We are always interested in DPS players regardless of spec; any player applying should be confident in their own ability and comfortable raiding at Mythic level. As we are a low time commitment guild, we don't expect a lengthy application process; however, logs are mandatory. At the moment we are specifically looking for:
• Holy/Disc Priest
• Balance Druid
• WW/MW Monk
• Frost/Unholy DK
• Havoc DH
Battle.net: Rooster#11163 (Recruitment Officer) / Uther7052#1213 (Guild Master)
Discord: Azmo#4769

★ Would also consider discussions about possible mergers, but would need to be our guild absorbing yours.
Where are you beautiful ranged at???
O.O
Hello, I am interested in speaking with someone about your guild. What is the best way to get in contact with someone (would you prefer discord or a conversation over battle.net)?
Thanks.
I work until 11pm EST tonight i can speak with you after i get off in discord if that works for you? My BNET is Uther7052#1213, once we hook up through bnet we can set up a convo over discord
09/26/2018 02:01 PMPosted by Smackichan
Hello, I am interested in speaking with someone about your guild. What is the best way to get in contact with someone (would you prefer discord or a conversation over battle.net)?
Thanks.

Hello, and thank you for your interest. I am usually on and around in times when Antarok may not be. Feel free to hit him or myself (Rooster#11163) up at any time!
Hey guys!
Still need rdps, Havoc DH, and monks!
Please reach out-Uther7052#1213
>.>
T.L.D.R.: Guild changed raid times. Looking for Fun and Friendly Mythic progression guild.

-365 AOTC (Heroic G'Huun) R.Druid. OS Boomkin
- LF Mythic Raid team.

Willing to, Spec swap, Role swap, Server change.
btag-Thermic#1495
Disc-Thermic#1556
7/8H - Will be 8/8H on Mon
Bump it up
Hi
Up
Up
8/8 H AOTC now
up
Need mythic ready raiders!
2/8M