[A] 370-373 Unholy/Blood DK LFG

Sargeras
Looking for a two day raiding guild and ideally three hour nights. Can raid almost any day except friday and saturday and available roughly 7-11 central.
HM 3/7M, BRF 5/10M, HFC 5/13M, EN 4/7M, TOV 3/3H, NH 8/10M, ToS 9/9M, AtBT 10/11M, U 8/8H

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/866300
https://raider.io/characters/us/sargeras/Falagor
Hi Falagor,

We are looking to add a couple additional members to our Progression raid roster.

Catalyst [Sargeras] [A] is a community focused on end game PVE progression. We have a very experienced group of leaders, skilled in organizing and executing all end game content. Our core group of friends and raiders reformed the guild to push at a high level. We may raid at a high level but with a semi-casual approach (2 Nights a week for 3 hours a night). We will make the most out of the time we spend raiding. We have high expectations for the guild, and thus are looking for exceptional players

Progression Schedule

Tuesday 10 PM - 1 AM EST (7-10 PST)
    Thursday 10 PM - 1 AM EST (7-10 PST)

Progress

or message us directly

Rystet - Rystet#1989
Ntrz - ntrz#1948
Good Evening Falagor,

I read your post and I think we would be a good candidate for you!

I think you'd be pleasantly surprised to see just how active and social we are! We are always looking for fun people to group with--whether it is casual or hardcore. We have several raid and rbg teams for you to choose from. We also have more casual weekly events, such as Normal Raid runs and random and rated yolo BGs. Members are constantly grouping for various Mythic+ keys as well.

We are not just a collective number of Btags and Discord names that meet up for raids. We are friends that game together--whether it is in World of Warcraft or another game. If this sounds like the kind of community that you are interested in, then please explore the links below.

<Currently Online> Explore. Engage. Elevate.
Realms: Illidan - Horde and Sargeras - Alliance
Forum Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765167750
Email: info@currentlyonline.gg

You are also welcome to join our discord and have a look around. Most of our weekly events are listed in the #events channel. We look forward to hearing from you!

Partnered Discord: https://discord.gg/CurrentlyOnline
Saph#7860, Bubba#6443
Hey there,

I think you'd be a great fit here, check us out. Hope to hear from you!

Guild: <Antique>
Server: Sargeras

Antique is a guild that can be a home to everyone vets and new players alike.
With our growing player base we are trying to build a community of like minded adults. Our goals are Raiding, mythic plus,pvp and most importantly a home away from home.

If you are a smaller guild interested in being absorbed into this environment and possibly creating your own raid times. We are open to this idea as well.

Our ultimate goal is to become an ever lasting community throughout BfA and onto classic upon release.

About us:
The core of our guild is approximately 25% people who enjoy WoW extensively. Our founding group have been around on and off since Vanilla! We are not exclusive WoW players, and do venture into other games – especially during content draught which is why the community is so important to develop.

The majority of our core are old enough to have a career, and a kids / RL commitments and really try to play the games we enjoy as much as possible. However, we understand life happens and always comes first as such we are supportive of this fact.

What we are looking for:

Any player who wants to be a part of the community we are building that is a place where you can log on and enjoy more then just 2 raids a week. If you can join in on the raids that would be fantastic, however it is not required (unless you make the commitment – then it is expected you show).
*Note*
If we have over 30 interested in heroic and over 20 interested for mythic. You must be willing to rotate in and out to share time with other interested raiders.

*Please be 21+, exceptions can and will be accepted pending conversations.
*Enjoy WoW. Relax. Have fun, and get along with people, we don’t need or want elitists.
*Have Discord (friends are welcome to join)

Raid times:
8:30 – 11:00 PM EST (7:30 -10:00 CST/Server Time).

Currently ⅜ heroic. Suggestions on what we could be looking for below:

Any class is welcome – Tank roles are currently filled. However, we are in need of the following specific classes at present.

Warlock
Hunter
Mage
Shaman
DK - willing to play Blood as offspec.

Any questions, concerns, or to discuss joining please contact the following:
Guild Master: Blitskreig#1704
Officer(s): c0nker#1669
Ripp#11963
<KoTC> is currently 8/8 N 1/8 H Uldir is looking for a highly motivated/Reliable Hunter, DK, 2 Lock's, DH and a Holy Pally for our Tues/Weds 730-1030 Server/Central raid. Casuals welcome for daily Mythic+. We are making a weekend raid as well.
Hey buddy if you're still looking hit me up in game! Nipps#11638
~~OATH~~ is a semi-hardcore raiding guild looking to recruit more skilled dps. We like to keep the atmosphere friendly but we expect raiders to pull their weight and to know their class. We have a lot of great people in this guild right now but we need some more to try to push our group into some mythics! Besides raiding, we also like to run Mythic Dungeon’s as well.

Our raid times are:
Monday and Tuesday 7pm – 10pm CST

Our progression is currently:
8/8N & 5/8 Uldir

What we are looking for:
We are in need of player currently to fill out our roster. We are looking for mature, friendly players. We require raiders to be prepared for each raid with food/potion/flasks! Discord is required for all raids and we like our raiders to attended almost 100% of raids.

If you’re interested in joining us, please feel free to message me or any other officers for an invite:
Myself at Feoraa#1915
Syners at Squire#1242
Iconic –Sargeras-Alliance

About Us:
We are a group of mythic end game players who have played with each other off and on since MoP, most of us are cutting edge players. During Legion we went our own ways and decided for BFA we would form back up to make a guild to be reckoned with. Our goals for BFA are simple, obtaining Cutting Edge while pushing to be one of the top server guilds, while maintaining the atmosphere that is more relaxing than hardcore. Once raiding for the tier is over we will be offering carries to help fund us for the next tier. I expect my raiders to be of the same mindset as I am in this. Outside of raid we will be pushing keys,war-fronts,and offering carries of these also.

What I Expect From Raiders:
I expect the same from my raiders as I do myself. Show up on time before raid and be prepared. By this I mean have a good understanding of the fights. This means watch videos or strats posted in discord and/or guild website. If you have questions ask ahead of time. Have your character(s) fully gemmed and enchanted. Have food/flask/pots/runes to last you throughout the raid night. Have close to 100% raid attendance, if you cant make a night post at least a day ahead of time in proper forum or discord channel. On attitude aspect, I would expect people to have a mature attitude towards each other and the guild. This means toxic players will not be tolerated. We are here to help each other become better players and as a single unit.

Raid Days/ Times:
Raid days will be T/W/Th with the exception for the first two weeks of each teir where 1 day will be added.This is to ensure we get full clears for both norm and heroic.
Time: 830-1130pm cst (server time)

Character(s) Requirements:
Your main should be 345-350ilvl for heroic and 365+ for mythic 20+ap for heroic and 25+ap for mythic. Fully gemmed,enchanted with proper stat priorties.

Loot:
With the changes on Blizzards end where loot will only be personal, depending on how this goes, it will be traded and handled via loot council. If this is the case we will require all raiders including myself to make a spreadsheet with their BiS and location of items to be able to better handle fairness.

Uldir Prog:
8/8N
8/8H
1/8M

ADDON REQUIRED:
RC-Lootcouncil, Angry Assignments,Exsorus Raid Tools, WeakAuras2, Deadly Boss Mods/BigWigs

Recruitment Needs:
Tanks: DK
Melee DPS : closed
Ranged DPS: Hunter(Bm), Spriest,Boomy
Heals: 1 flex heals

Contact Info:
Btag- Xcirus#1428 (cerinety, Gm)
Disc ID- Cerinity#1162
Don't really do the copy/paste boilerplate recruiting but would be interested in talking with you if you're still shopping around. We're aiming for 8/8H by 9/26 (6/8H 1/8M as of this post) with the intent to focus on mythic progression after that.

We have some really great dps (6 OJ parses in our last H zul kill) and just looking for a few extra players to round out our roster.

Add me on discord if you're interested and we can talk more - kaws#5847
Hello
I don't really want to bother you with a long drawn out guild recruitment post so I'll just tell you whats up. I am a main tank in <Toast> we are currently 6/8 heroic that raid Tuesday/Thursday 8-11 server and looking for a tank to fill our ranks. Hit me upon real ID at LRLR#1453 for more info
Thanks!
About US
Slash cry (formerly on nerzhul) has made the jump to sargeras after many successful years on a less successful server. We are currently looking for all exceptional raiders / roles for cutting edge raiding. We also are very active outside of raids between dungeons / pvp and alt runs there is hardly a dull moment in slash cry.

Raid Times
T/W/Th 9pm-12am est

Current Needs
Resto Shaman
Resto Druid
Warlock
Shadow Priest
Boomkin
Any exceptional Any exceptional range & melee dps w/tank or healing os

How to Apply
https://goo.gl/forms/cblQHtaDqLEa7Ltc2

Bnet Contacts
aftermath#1842
mente#11758
hey there Falagor!

Validus
Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday 9:15-11:15 PM Server Time (Central)
We are looking for RDPS, warrior, monk, and possibly either Monk or Paladin healer

About Us:
We like to run M+ throughout the week
Previous Mythic/Hardcore raid experience in Legion and past expansions
We are a group of friends that are looking to find more players join us for Mythic progression throughout this expansion. Although we will have a competitive and hardcore attitude when raiding we would like to keep a friendly and positive atmosphere for all to enjoy

if you have anymore questions you can whisper me anytime, #trinity#1563
[A] Ghost Unit-Sargeras

Currently Recruiting: Healers, Warlocks, Death Knights

Leadership: Former Cutting Edge raiders, looking to build a mythic progression team for BfA. Current strong core in need of more dedicated members.

Raid Times: Wed/Thurs 7CST-11CST

Bump
About US
Slash cry (formerly on nerzhul) has made the jump to sargeras after many successful years on a less successful server. We are currently looking for all exceptional raiders / roles for cutting edge raiding. We also are very active outside of raids between dungeons / pvp and alt runs there is hardly a dull moment in slash cry.

Raid Times
T/W/Th 9pm-12am est

Current Needs
Resto Shaman
Resto Druid
Warlock
Shadow Priest
Boomkin

How to Apply

Bnet Contacts
aftermath#1842
mente#11758
<Coffee Oclock> (A) is currently recruiting active players for the Uldir Raid Tier. Our goal as a guild is to achieve cutting edge this patch. Coffee Oclock was established in Jan 2018. We currently have two raid teams:

Weekday Team - Wed/Thurs 6:30-930 PM CST

Weekend Team - Sunday 10:30-2:30 AM CST

We also do optional raid days on Tuedays 6:00-9:00 PM CST

Progression:
ABT: 5/11 M
Weekday Uldir: 8/8 N 8/8 H 2/8 M
Weekend Uldir: 8/8 N 6/8H

More info below

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20768806750?page=1

my btag alexhk#1740
Fancy Articulate Gentlemen:

We just left our primary raiding guild to push harder content. Additionally we wanted too change raid time and drop some of the less dedicated players. Plans are to create a small dedicated raid group.

Raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday 8pm-11pm server time (CST) Currently 5/8H.

we also push m+ on most nights besides raid. We usually shoot for a 9-11 key clear each week so far.

if that sounds good, shoot me a message @WreckTangle#1981
About US

Raid Times
T/W/Th 9pm-12am est

Current Needs
Resto Shaman
Resto Druid
Warlock
Shadow Priest
Boomkin

How to Apply

Bnet Contacts
aftermath#1842
mente#11758
About US

Raid Times
T/W/Th 9pm-12am est

Current Needs
Resto Shaman
Resto Druid
Warlock
Shadow Priest
Boomkin

How to Apply

Bnet Contacts