365 Resto LF 2/3 day Heroic/Mythic guild

Sargeras
Thread no more.
If it still shows I'm in a guild "Scuffed" that is incorrect. I do not have a guild.
Validus
Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday 9-11 PM Server Time (Central)
We are looking for RDPS and possibly either Monk or Paladin healer

About Us:
We like to run M+ throughout the week
Previous Mythic/Hardcore raid experience in Legion and past expansions
We are a group of friends that are looking to find more players join us for Mythic progression throughout this expansion. Although we will have a competitive and hardcore attitude when raiding we would like to keep a friendly and positive atmosphere for all to enjoy
09/24/2018 06:21 PMPosted by Bravebryan
Validus
Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday 9-11 PM Server Time (Central)
We are looking for RDPS and possibly either Monk or Paladin healer

About Us:
We like to run M+ throughout the week
Previous Mythic/Hardcore raid experience in Legion and past expansions
We are a group of friends that are looking to find more players join us for Mythic progression throughout this expansion. Although we will have a competitive and hardcore attitude when raiding we would like to keep a friendly and positive atmosphere for all to enjoy

I'm a resto druid
Adult guild, with no Drama
==============================================================
2 night a week Mythic progression.
Fun group of guys who like to socialize and kill some baddies.
Raid Days: Tues/Thur 8:30-11:30 EST

Contraband -We are a group of friends that have played together for some time now. We all used to raid in a "hardcore" environment. We just no longer have the time to put into a group like that anymore.

Our current progression is 2/8H. We spent the last few months as a casual guild, but that just dosen't work with how we like to play. We raid 2 nights a week Tues/Thurs 8:30 pm -11:30. Off nights are spent farming Mythic+ runs/Fun Stuff. We encourage solid players to give us a shot!

We have a Discord server and use it frequently.
Looking at adding a few solid ppl could use 1 tank 2 heals and 1-2 dps to round out. If you're class is not on the list but you feel you can make a solid contribution please contact one of us!

What we expect from you.
1) No extra baggage. Don't be a d-bag
2) The willingness to learn. Or teach, help each other out.
3) Attitude. We are very social, we spend lots of time together in and out of game. The last thing we need are downers and hot heads.

We also would like someone to take Raid Lead position, we curently have one but he would like to step away from that part.

You can find me in game or add my btag if you're interested Nipps#11638
Can also look for Nippz, Weoweoweowee, Hellrime or Waylander in game.
I read your post and we are interested in chatting with you.

<The Scheme> (A - Sargeras) is recruiting members to expand our roster as we begin to delve into mythic Uldir.

About us: We have 6/8 heroic bosses down and we are a guild built on maintaining a relaxed atmosphere with the goal to progress into mythic raiding content. Our leadership has progression raiding history dating as far back as TBC.

We are currently looking for:
- Havoc Demon Hunter
- Healers (Resto Shaman and Resto Druid preferred)
- All Ranged DPS
-All exceptional players will be considered.

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, 9-12pm CST

Application: We do applications in our discord channel. https://discord.gg/UskQrVh .

If you have any questions contact Xiojiang#1429, Fenomonal#1514, or Nucklepuckk#1556.