Boomy incarn

Arenas
Boomy incarnation is unhealable. I playing at 2100-2200 rating and around 2250+ mmr and no matter what healer i am with, the whole team health drops to 50% while the boomkins target dies if he doesn't commit cool downs like trinket temp.

No healing output in the game can heal through their incarnation damage. You HAVE TO line it but.. its 30 seconds and they have crazy padded aoe damage.

I will level my boomkin tonight. My mage has 2200cr and the crappy purple enchant already... I see no point playing it when my frost bolt hits like a wet noodle and glacial spike hits like a wet noodle and there are 1700 warriors at the rating that I am at (2100~2200 so far, had a lot of work days this week so cant play further) who kick polymorph then storm bolt at same time, and who bladestorms ice nova then charge pummels frost bolt.

If i reroll to boomkin at least I can just mongoloid back at this trash warriors face and stand a chance.... right?
Yes it is line it lol it's a 3 min CD you should be more worried about KFC and DH/arms damage LOL
Its very disappointing to see that mage sub rogue has been hard hit with nerfs, but classes like dh and boomy do way too much damage than is fair in arena.

And warriors and bm hunters are still broken too.

People say ret is insane, but they at least are kitable/can be cc and killed. I don't feel the overwhelming overpoweredness from them like I do from other broken specs... specs that I have no choice to reroll to, even after casually playing to 2200+cr.

How lame.
09/12/2018 09:00 PMPosted by Zulkok
Yes it is line it lol it's a 3 min CD you should be more worried about KFC and DH/arms damage LOL

There shouldn't be a cool down that is unhealable, not in the current state of the game, not ever. Back when the game was MLG competitive "cooldowns" were balanced. They wernt I pop this so I auto win if you don't pop this, which has resulted in games becoming about forcing cooldowns or ccing so cooldowns cant be used... now its "LUL 30 INCREASE DAMAGE LUL BOOOOM"
Think of it this way as well. Mage ice veins can be dispelled and only provide haste....

Boomkin incarnation last 30 SECONDS IS UNDISPELLABLE AND GIVE SO MUCH MORE DAMAGE THAT ITS UNHEALABLE. Boomkin can also heal for INSANE amounts.

Why would anybody enjoy playing frost mage? Im not the best mage in the world, but still capable of casually playing through lfg to 2200cr+ in the current imbalanced game. I hated every moment of it.

Boomkins just have it so much more easy that I can just reroll and have fun Mongo people like blizzard want me to
Is this guy complaining about mage?
yeah everyone is kinda sleeping on boomkins right now theyre pretty insane
There's a reason that my next alt's a Boomkin.
If he pops a CD, you pop a CD. See how that works?
09/12/2018 09:29 PMPosted by Equinoxx

No defensive CD in this game lasts 30 seconds, chief.
09/12/2018 09:29 PMPosted by Equinoxx

Sadly, 30 seconds is longer than any defensive in the game, hence the issue.
Just root or snare them and run away
09/12/2018 09:03 PMPosted by Hycinaria
Its very disappointing to see that mage sub rogue has been hard hit with nerfs, but classes like dh and boomy do way too much damage than is fair in arena.

people can't play their characters against mages and rogues. Boomkins are overpowered but people can play more during the match.

boomkins have countered mages for a long time though same with ferals. Immunity to polymorph and roots
Go ahead and level the boomkin then. I think you'll find the grass isn't always greener. (And I'm not saying boomkin isn't good, but it's nowhere near how you're portraying it)
Somebody should run double boomkin/rdruid spec'd for resto and balance affinity respectively. That way you can play triple healer and 3 dps at the same time.
09/12/2018 09:47 PMPosted by Bignumbers
Somebody should run double boomkin/rdruid spec'd for resto and balance affinity respectively. That way you can play triple healer and 3 dps at the same time.

Stop giving ideas!! That comp
Actually sounds good though tbh
Boomkin is one of the few classes that is pretty mediocre in most situations. Outside of the very best boomkins playing the best comps, literally all you should have to do is run from incarnation and then you win the game since they do a lot less outside incarnation. Pressure them when it's down and they're a free win.
09/12/2018 08:58 PMPosted by Hycinaria
I playing at 2100-2200 rating and around 2250+ mmr

Can you post from your main?

I agree, Boomkins are ridiculous. You hit them they get extra damage, you ignore them they go mongo. But why claim you are 2200? just POST from your 2200.
people that don't play skilled classes (rogue, mage, and priest) wont understand.

all cc and no damage is not good class design.

mage is absolute trash on it's own.

I had a 3's game come down to a 2v2 yesterday which was rdruid/me vs disc/dh because both warriors died. The disc had no cds or trinket. I get 5 icicles and tell my druid to bash the dh so I can sheep disc. Full sheep on disc. 5 icicles, veins, orb, comet, ice nova, 2 lance procs, full ray channel. DH got to like 50% at the lowest and the priest just healed him to full in one global.

Clearly outclassed, we both just left.
09/12/2018 10:14 PMPosted by Remixxed
people that don't play skilled classes (rogue, mage, and priest) wont understand.

all cc and no damage is not good class design.

mage is absolute trash on it's own.

I had a 3's game come down to a 2v2 yesterday which was rdruid/me vs disc/dh because both warriors died. The disc had no cds or trinket. I get 5 icicles and tell my druid to bash the dh so I can sheep disc. Full sheep on disc. 5 icicles, veins, orb, comet, ice nova, 2 lance procs, full ray channel. DH got to like 50% at the lowest and the priest just healed him to full in one global.

Clearly outclassed, we both just left.

Omegalul. The top 2s comp in US right now is mage rdruid by 150 points, nice try though.