RPPVP Guild

Lightninghoof, Maelstrom, and The Venture Co
Watching Azeroth burn has not been easy on any of the races that inhabit her beauty. As deadly scars rip through the lands of the Sin’Dorei, as Pandaren come to grips with warring factions, and as Orcs struggle to maintain their strength after the fall of Garrosh – the world is severed. The Horde are weaker now than ever. In the wake of Vol’jin’s death, and under the command of Sylvanas… we are left with ashes. Some heroes believe that the heart of this world can be preserved. Heroes from all the Horde races, marred by similar battles and different racial struggles – have come together to rise from the ashes. They are the Heart of the Phoenix.

<Heart of the Phoenix> is primarily a casual, fun, and leveling environment that will have a hearty focus on Roleplay. While much of the RPPVP server groups have moved closer to PVP, Heart of the Phoenix aims to provide a healthy balance of content types. Forming a raid group, encouraging PVP, and most importantly – fostering a RP community. We will be accepting non-Guild RPers for casual events, and some for story progression (in some circumstances). We’d love to have you as part of the family!

* Full guild website and forum (essential for RPers)
* Guild discord for text and speech
* Guild repairs for essential ranks (raiding, pvp)

Please just come in game and message one of our members (any one can invite!). Though, you’ll have to adhere to the guild rules once you’re there, we’d love to have you as a part of our family.
This server needs a RP-PVP guild. I recommend all you lurking RPers(I know you're out there) to join up and form a community.
09/15/2018 06:26 PMPosted by Belakiss
This server needs a RP-PVP guild. I recommend all you lurking RPers(I know you're out there) to join up and form a community.

We have. It's called Alliance Council.

Horde not invited, though.
09/17/2018 02:19 AMPosted by Yarrow
We have. It's called Alliance Council.

Horde not invited, though.

HMU