Roleplaying a Death Knight as a Wizard

General Discussion
I know the title sounds strange, but hear me out.

Unholy DK is the closest this game will probably ever get to Necromancers, and since Necromancers could be classified as a wizard... ehh???

Does it make sense? Like can I roleplay a DK as a wizard. If we're going off of, like, what Adventure Time or similar shows would portray a wizard, it could really be anything that uses magic. So it is idea completely crazy??
if you want to get massive *eye rolls* then go for it

most people would think thats way too far of a stretch
If we're going off of, like, what Adventure Time or similar shows would portray a wizard, it could really be anything that uses magic.

This is the part where I questioned whether or not you're trolling.
Eh?

Let me ask you a question. If I, in D&D, endow my flesh golem with the ability to use create undead, does that make them a necromancer, or just a fancy construct?
i dont see why not ....i mean youre already a "death knight"...i mean what the hell does that mean lol?
Who cares what others think honestly. At the end of the day no one gives a crap, just keep it under wraps and when people start becoming part of your “click” start sharing and exploring it more with em.

Trust me forums make it sound like people are gonna call you out and witch hunt you, I repeat no one gives a flying crap <3. As long as your chill and cool.