345 Rogue LFGuild

Guild Recruitment
As title states, I'm 345 Rogue LFGuild. Have experience in N/H Uldir. Also have every other class at 110+ so I could level something for the guild's needs. Looking for a PvE and PvP guild. I'm EST, so preferably raiding no later than 11 PM. I will realm transfer if I find a suitable guild.
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

Currently we are not recruiting any new raiders for our core, but we are happy to offer a home to any new and old players.

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
Hey there! <Scrutiny> is recruiting!

Who are we?

<Scrutiny> is a brand new Horde guild on Bleeding Hollow formed by some real life friends who were tired of trying to find a place to find home. After joining too many guilds where nobody ever talks, runs together, or just feels like a clique you’re an outsider in, we decided to make our own. We’re all about inclusion and competition. Every spot in our raid roster will always be in competition as we want to bring the best players possible who earn their spot in the raid. We spend most nights sitting in Discord laughing and running M+, doing some pvp, farming, or just chilling. We’re looking to grow our core and progress quickly through heroic and into mythic raiding so that we can clear that in a timely manner.

Our experience:

Scrutiny is lead by two real life friends who have been playing on and off since the launch of vanilla WoW, and are in it for the long haul after coming back from a recent break. Currently we have 8/8N and 5/8H experience, however this was prior to deciding to form Scrutiny. We have been raiders since all the way back in Molten Core and our GM is a former multi-time rank 1 gladiator as well. We know what it takes to get stuff done, and we know the key is to have fun while you’re doing it and to play in an environment with people you enjoy. It’s a game not a job - we know our stuff and expect you to as well, but we don’t expect you to go on unemployment and play 18 hours a day.

What is expected of you if you join?:

Maturity: This one shouldn’t be hard. We like to have fun, joke around, and a lot of pretty dumb stuff will be said and done in the guild. However that has a time and a place, and you should be aware of that. Act like you belong here, and you probably will.

We have absolutely no tolerance for direct personal attacks or hateful comments, and will not accept that kind of toxicity in the guild. This includes being an elitist for no reason, this isn’t a @#*#!%!@ measuring contest and we’re all here to have fun while we get stuff done.

Positive Mindset: We want you to want to be here. Happy players make for a better environment and a better experience for everyone in the guild. We all complain about loot and RNG from time to time, but if you are going to cry about wiping all night on mythic progression as we learn and progress, this isn’t the place for you.

Humility: Be ready to take criticism in a constructive fashion. You aren’t perfect, and neither are we, but we’re all trying to constantly get better. Feedback is a strong learning tool and should be taken advantage of. If you have suggestions, we’re always willing to listen, just make sure to bring them up in the right ways at the right times, use some common sense.

Independence: While we’re here to grow and progress together, we can’t babysit you through every encounter. Prove Illidan wrong, be prepared. That means consumables, knowing boss strats, watching guides before the raid, knowing how to sim your character and what your upgrades are, running mythic+ dungeons and world quests for upgrades outside of raids, leveling your Heart of Azeroth and not falling behind on that grind, and just generally being aware of how to play your spec.

What raiders do we need?

We currently are openly recruiting for all classes and specs and have open slots in our core group for healers, dps, and a tank. We also believe that competition makes us better, and we are always willing to give anyone a shot to prove what they can do.

So when are the raids?

We raid from 8:30-11:30 EST Tuesday/Wednesday
There is potential for 8:30-11:30 EST raids on Mondays as well, either as alt raids in the future, to clean up bosses we are making progression on, or to run lower difficulties for more gear. Monday raids are optional when they happen.

How can you join?

Reach out and talk to myself or the GM!

Battle.Net Contact Information:
Vikolakis#1328 - GM
Propaganda#1394 - Raid Leader

If you think we may be a good fit for each other, we’d love to talk! Hit one of us up and let’s see if we’re the right guild for you!
Hi there, I think you would be a great fit for our community. Our main play time is usually 6PM-11PM EST, since most of us are working adults (9-5'ers).

If you're interested in raiding, we raid from 9PM-11PM EST on Tuesday and Thursday, with an optional day on Sunday.

Check out our website for more information: https://wow.kryptedgaming.com/
Check out our Raid 2 program!

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for almost nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:
  • Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 6/8H Uldir, 10/11M Antorus (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - bere#11183, ilpad#1438
2. Disasterpiece - 3/8H Uldir, 11/11H Antorus (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, T/W/T) - butts#1849
3. Wubs & Friends - 4/8H Uldir, 11/11H Antorus (10pm - 1am CST, W/T) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit http://SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!
Guild: <Salt Mines>
Server: US - Alliance - Kel'thuzad
Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 8-11pm
About Us: We are currently 7/8N, 3/8H and have a solid core group but are looking to expand our numbers. We do m+ daily and have a semi active discord, which hopefully will be more active when we get more people. We are a fun group that is laid back, but takes progression seriously. We would love to have you!
Contact Us:
Discord: Jakichan32#0001
BNet: Jakichan32#1655
I'll post my usual message here; if you're interested, we'd love to discuss a trial with you soon! Add me at Bailey#11727.

<Influence> on Arthas is looking for talented and dedicated players to help solidify our roster for progression raiding. Our core is experienced at all levels of raiding, with a track record of Heroic and Mythic kills that we're aiming to continue into Battle for Azeroth. Cutting Edge is our standard, and we fully expect to compete for a high rank on our server once our full roster is set.

Current progress: 3/8H

Raid times are Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-10pm EST. 

We are not recruiting for the bench. We're looking for core raiders willing to commit themselves to improving and pushing to clear content at a reasonably quick pace. We also offer an active, close-knit community of skilled players that enjoy pushing challenging content while promoting a positive atmosphere, with multiple M+ runs going at all times of the day and weekly alt runs planned for the near future.

If this sounds like something you'd like to be a part of, feel free to get ahold of me at your earliest convenience. Thank you!
Guild Name: AFK Mom Aggro
Server: Moonguard - Horde
Raid Times: Thursday - Saturday 7:30-10:45pm cst
About Us: We are a guild that has something to offer for everyone! We do group mythics, farming, questing, and we raid three times a week. We also have a more casual/social aspect of the guild were we have movie nights, contests, games, and raffles. Whether you’re a serious player, casual player, or a newbie, AFK Mom Aggro will be your home away home. Join us on our adventures through Azeroth!
Contact Recruitment:
Battle.net: NobleWarBear#1291
Discord: NobleWarBear#0765
I looked your time and my time our raid would start 6pm your time. We have one tonight and you’re more than welcome to tag along to get a feel of our team!!