r shams and r druids

Arenas
Hi, does anyone know why disc has 2x more rep over rdru on ladder???
nerf disc
09/15/2018 02:08 PMPosted by Erectribtion
I just pillar hug all arena, I hide away and play super defensive

I think the class is really quite fine and pretty well balanced but I do think that some classes make us way too squishy, DH mobility is the bain of my life on MW, I can't get away, they purge my casts etc etc but overall the spec feels great to me and I prefer it to legion MW, I feel rewarded for pre dampen harm/ring of peaces swaps. I will cast surgings mists without the channel quite often vs purge teams, I have quite high mastery and so I prefer using surging mist spam to heal then enveloping and my mana lasts a lot longer and then I keep up the 2 surging stacks to heal efficiently
Honestly, I think it might pay to take crane even when playing defensive, that way when someone tries to come over and harass you and potentially put themselves into bad positioning, you can surprise them with a leg sweep and a toooooon of damage. Like I said, I think it benefits you to hide the fact you're crane though, and only use it when it's going to win you the game.
09/15/2018 02:14 PMPosted by Emmasdruid

because ladder games are much faster than tournament games due to worse quality of players

some of these tourny games are going into 15% to 40% damp. disc would've oomed 5 min ago. there's a reason why no one is playing it in the tournament

because ladder games are much faster than tournament games due to worse quality of players

some of these tourny games are going into 15% damp. disc would've oomed 5 min ago. there's a reason why no one is playing it in the tournament

Oh really
Damn! It’s like u knew all along
Are you rolling some other healers to prepare for your time in tourns?
<span class="truncated">...</span>

some of these tourny games are going into 15% damp. disc would've oomed 5 min ago. there's a reason why no one is playing it in the tournament

Oh really

standard egirl

i'm doing fine on live so far (better than you from what i can tell)

but i'm aware that my experience at 2100 cr doesn't dictate the state of the game. the highest level of play does, and that's what this thread is about.
09/15/2018 02:16 PMPosted by Restinpeace

some of these tourny games are going into 15% to 40% damp. disc would've oomed 5 min ago. there's a reason why no one is playing it in the tournament

No, it's because disc priest is the easiest healer to deal with in PvP by good players. Disc is simply good vs people who can't press buttons.
09/15/2018 02:19 PMPosted by Shiyolangley

No, it's because disc priest is the easiest healer to deal with in PvP by good players. Disc is simply good vs people who can't press buttons.

yea disc is the easiest to cc out of all healers vs smart players, but mana does play part of it as well. watching hydra go oom on his stream when the other healer is at 50% says a lot
09/15/2018 02:18 PMPosted by Restinpeace
Oh really

standard egirl

but i'm aware that my experience at 2100 cr doesn't dictate the state of the game. the highest level of play does, and that's what this thread is about.

Yikes from me on that one
Oh right what about your 10 other threads complaining about disc? You’ve made 2 within the last 2 hrs it’s really worrying.
Hope ur ok!
<span class="truncated">...</span>

standard egirl

Oh right what about your 10 other threads complaining about disc? You’ve made 2 within the last 2 hrs it’s really worrying.
Hope ur ok!

my only complaints about disc are the mana nerfs because we were smashed by it in 3s. even if the games are shorter the amount of heals i have to spam out with the current state of damage ooms me very quickly. this isn't as big of an issue when i'm playing with teammates that coordinate well and can get momentum rolling quickly, but LFG is unforgiving. everything else about disc is fine.

keep posting on my threads though trying to get an upper hand when you're literally playing the best healer in the game and can't get anywhere on it
Because everyone on arena forums are tournament players obviously why anything that does not appears on there are bad and should get big buffs by the end of this next reset.

Inb4 3 pages of disc priest why their spec so bad right now.

Too late. It’s already begin.
im still undecided how good or bad disc really is but people seem to forget that the TR is being shaped by a tank trink that most people dont have on live. Its completely changing the way the game is being played, i cant see it remaining unchanged for long
09/15/2018 02:28 PMPosted by Restinpeace
Hope ur ok!

my only complaints about disc are the mana nerfs because we were smashed by it in 3s. even if the games are shorter the amount of heals i have to spam out with the current state of damage ooms me very quickly. this isn't as big of an issue when i'm playing with teammates that coordinate well and can get momentum rolling quickly, but LFG is unforgiving. everything else about disc is fine.

keep posting on my threads though trying to get an upper hand when you're literally playing the best healer in the game and can't get anywhere on it

I mean u can keep holding onto the fact I’m posting on my dru but I admit the fact that they’re the best healer

Carried on the backs of feral druid offheals and damage. Also most of them got there before the mana nerfs. Additional disc priest nerfs happened after that.
Its all u saw at the end of legion too rshams and rdruids, the occasional hpally or mw here or there.

Dont think you really saw a priest outside of rmp or jungle.
09/15/2018 05:53 PMPosted by Veliina
Its all u saw at the end of legion too rshams and rdruids, the occasional hpally or mw here or there.

Dont think you really saw a priest outside of rmp or jungle.

Ya but that was mostly for DR purposes.
09/15/2018 02:14 PMPosted by Inq
nerf disc
09/15/2018 01:08 PMPosted by Restinpeace
literally all i see in the tournament lmao

Thats because you cannot play disc competitively on tournament realm due to the tank trinkets. Games discs can barely squeeze out wins will not happen, and therefore rdruids/shams are superior.
09/15/2018 02:37 PMPosted by Classytanger
im still undecided how good or bad disc really is but people seem to forget that the TR is being shaped by a tank trink that most people dont have on live. Its completely changing the way the game is being played, i cant see it remaining unchanged for long

Pretty much this. People are overreacting to the TR meta which is currently broken due to tank trinkets. It pretty much turns every game into deep dampening, which disc can't really do. It's even making rogue/mage look mediocre. When you add yet another defensive cooldown to go through, you end up in a situation where you can rotate a defensive CD each and every CC chain and it goes on endlessly until dampening is 40+%.

The tank trinkets will be hotfixed soon. It's essentially guaranteed after how much it's ruined the tourney.

So maybe it isn't so much rdruids/rsham as it is the tank trinket that needs to be demolished into PvP? Just a thought. Rsham/druid are definitely hella strong though, just maybe not as much as the trinket makes it look.