PSA: They’re Locking Anti-BFA threads

General Discussion
They’re now in WoD-level panic mode
pathetic company.
Because it really isn't necessary to have multiple threads for the same complaint.
Don't worry they will be unlocked per cycle !
Except that WoD was okay for the first few months, and they also had the 10th Anniversary Molten Core/Tarren Mill VS Southshore to help them stay afloat.

BFA could have been so much more then...this...
Yeah, letting the trolls and fanboys run rampant and then 'WAOH its too toxic here!'.

Plain fact: a lot of people are unhappy(for whatever reasons) and the 'AMA' was only more petrol on the blaze.
You mean the threads where people have 15+ different threads for the same topic (which goes against forum rules), calling out specific people to be fired (which goes against forum rules), and often end up in bickering?

I can't believe it.
It was useless spam, sorry.
09/16/2018 01:12 PMPosted by Yayayayayaya
Because it really isn't necessary to have multiple threads for the same complaint.

yes it is. it shows that the issue is more widespread and worth doing something about.

Yes because to do not address any of them

Blizzard won't listen any other way.

We all know that one polite thread criticizing them won't do any good, because that's what we've done in the past. We've gone to the point of bombarding them with criticism because it's the only way they'll listen, and even then, we can only hope.
WoD was a better expansion at this point in time than BFA has. It's not looking god for BFA.
09/16/2018 01:12 PMPosted by Gwenwix
Don't worry they will be unlocked per cycle !

Yeah, but it'll be hotfixed, and there will be a minimum post requirement to read them.
09/16/2018 01:12 PMPosted by Snowfox
In the last 5 pages of GD there are three locked threads:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769028130

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769047870

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769047843

Good job, let’s keep tabs on everything that’s being silenced
I'm seeing pretty much what Snowfox is seeing.

Very, very minimal moderation and most of the so called "anti-BfA" threads still intact.

What are you seeing that's causing the alarm bells to go off?
09/16/2018 01:10 PMPosted by Nebekinezzar
They’re now in WoD-level panic mode

i predict this thread will be deleted just for variety purposes and OP will get a forum vacation.
09/16/2018 01:17 PMPosted by Crepe
I'm seeing pretty much what Snowfox is seeing.

Very, very minimal moderation and most of the so called "anti-BfA" threads still intact.

What are you seeing that's causing the alarm bells to go off?

Yeah, it's:
1 locked Asmongold thread
1 locked RAIDER.IO thread.
1 locked "unsubs are actually working! thread"

So, literally 1 thread... and that one has this note: "Hey folks, given the rampant toxicity in this thread, we're going to go ahead and lock it. Thank you - Forum Mod "
Come on guys, it's an indie company.
Cut them some slack.
Given the more than ample supply of anti-BfA threads on display now and at all previous times in the past weeks, I'm having trouble taking this concern too seriously.