PSA: They’re Locking Anti-BFA threads

General Discussion
09/16/2018 01:15 PMPosted by Nemsmess
09/16/2018 01:12 PMPosted by Yayayayayaya
Because it really isn't necessary to have multiple threads for the same complaint.

yes it is. it shows that the issue is more widespread and worth doing something about.

09/16/2018 01:15 PMPosted by Nightwoods
Because it really isn't necessary to have multiple threads for the same complaint.

Blizzard won't listen any other way.

We all know that one polite thread criticizing them won't do any good, because that's what we've done in the past. We've gone to the point of bombarding them with criticism because it's the only way they'll listen, and even then, we can only hope.

09/16/2018 01:15 PMPosted by Nightwoods

Blizzard won't listen any other way.

We all know that one polite thread criticizing them won't do any good, because that's what we've done in the past. We've gone to the point of bombarding them with criticism because it's the only way they'll listen, and even then, we can only hope.
I'm sorry but on most internet forums posting the same thing over and over and over is defined as spamming. 25 threads about the same topic with 20 replies is less effective than 1 thread with 500+ replies.

The last person I'm quoting is basically advocating spamming is justifiable because they "won't listen any other way."
To think that they could fix most of their problems by introducing High Elves.

You have to wonder why Blizzard hates money.
Wow.

They actually are.

Yeah, good job Blizz. Surely people won't put you on blast on other forums for this. lmao

09/16/2018 01:21 PMPosted by Joyeuse

Actually that would make more problems. It wouldn't fix anything.
I'm seeing pretty much what Snowfox is seeing.

Very, very minimal moderation

What are you seeing that's causing the alarm bells to go off?

Yeah, it's:
"unsubs are actually working! thread"

and that one has this note: "Hey folks, given the rampant toxicity in this thread, we're going to go ahead and lock it. Thank you - Forum Mod "

Sounds like a pretty good excuse to lock a banding together thread

play horde, and boom. now you have high elves.
Lol you people are just looking for !@#$ to rile yourselves up with.
09/16/2018 01:22 PMPosted by Tyierin

play horde, and boom. now you have high elves.

or alliance. takes forever to unlock, but they're there. really, there is no difference between high elves and blood/void elves. they have the same origin, the same biology. they're the same damn thing.
China.

Given that Blizzard is currently ignoring all complaints, what's the reason except for censorship?
I’m this era of yelp and social media, people are no longer willing to accept things the way they are presented and would rather demand that people get fired for giving “bad service.” Meanwhile, my friends and I have nothing but praise for this expansion and are too busy planning our game days to even care about what’s happening on these forums.

But wow. What a cesspool of whining. I can understand if shadow priests and elemental shaman want some changes, and I agree it’s not fair having to wait till 8.1 to get them, but that’s as far as I can agree with.

Island expos are fun. Warfronts are great. Dungeons and raids wonderful. Music, art, story on point. Rep grinds and azerite power is moving at a fine pace (why y’all rushing?) Azerite armor is awesome, I use different sets for different content and I love that.

Seems like many people are upset about other things in their life and they’re coming here with pitchforks to project their frustrations. It’s a video game. For it to cause you THIS much anger? Something’s not right.

If I were a moderator, I’d close every whiny thread in the entire forum. Because potential players are coming here and seeing all this negativity and the truth is most of it is baseless. So they might be steered away, and that’s not fair to the game.

TLDR: find another outlet for your personal issues for everyone’s sake.
Idc I locked my credit card form paying for this game or anything thing act/blizzard else going to release. They getting as bad as EA with the Star Warsars Battlefront 2 joke with a AMA Reddit and damage control. It didn't sill work for EA either.
09/16/2018 01:26 PMPosted by Bastian

No.

Forums are made for this.

If they don't like it, they'll shut them down.

Mods should add a note at the end of at least one that they lock to explain, otherwise there's just a lot of speculation.
Too much tinfoil is bad for you. The other trolls will laugh
09/16/2018 01:28 PMPosted by Kirela

Mods should add a note at the end of at least one that they lock to explain, otherwise there's just a lot of speculation.

You mean like exactly what they do? There is no chance that this is GD just running it's moron mouth like usual?
Island expos are fun. Warfronts are great. Dungeons and raids wonderful. Music, art, story on point. Rep grinds and azerite power is moving at a fine pace (why y’all rushing?) Azerite armor is awesome, I use different sets for different content and I love that.

omegalul
I’m this era of yelp and social media, people are no longer willing to accept things the way they are presented and would rather demand that people get fired for giving “bad service.” Meanwhile, my friends and I have nothing but praise for this expansion and are too busy planning our game days to even care about what’s happening on these forums.

But wow. What a cesspool of whining. I can understand if shadow priests and elemental shaman want some changes, and I agree it’s not fair having to wait till 8.1 to get them, but that’s as far as I can agree with.

Seems like many people are upset about other things in their life and they’re coming here with pitchforks to project their frustrations. It’s a video game. For it to cause you THIS much anger? Something’s not right.

If I were a moderator, I’d close every whiny thread in the entire forum. Because potential players are coming here and seeing all this negativity and the truth is most of it is baseless. So they might be steered away, and that’s not fair to the game.

What piece of BFA were you in charge of developing? Let me guess, class development? Warfronts? Tsk
Sometimes you have to thin the herd. *shrug*

You catch on fast :)

Damn right I'll find an outlet ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)