Constant nerfing sucks the fun out.

General Discussion
Always nerfs nerfs nerfs. Any rogue spec i play gets nerfed. Whether it was OP or not it sucks the fun right out of thr game when ever you change to something it gets nerfed. Every time. I cant play my rogue without it being nerfed because "they get strong in the last months of the xpack" well fk that.

I want to feel powerful, i hate when i finally get that loot drop and you draaag me back again and again making me the same as i was 1-2 weeks ago in power lvl. Im sick of this crap you had an entire beta to balance !@#$ and you have been nerfing %^-* left and right like crazy since launch.

Get a grip
QQ I hope rogues get more nerfs
09/18/2018 04:43 AMPosted by Zexxkii

I dont blame you warlocks suck. You should feel crap too about all this. They cannot sustain this constant nerfing as soon as something new pops up to the top
I just want sub to be viable in pvp and not be force to play sin, because it can it kill people.

Also buff dk/warlock in pvp plz
You think you want class balance, but you don't.
Try playing one of the many classes that are downright broken and get back to us about being nerfed.
Oh the horror. Wish I had ridiculous damage and survivability where even several strings of nerfs didn't kill my ability to be competitive.
well, they could either nerf some things and leave the rest, or buff the others and not nerf stuff, same affect just different way to do it, your little brain just doesnt like it
Rogues deserve every nerf they get ...they need more!
09/18/2018 04:51 AMPosted by Hellshade
Oh the horror. Wish I had ridiculous damage and survivability where even several strings of nerfs didn't kill my ability to be competitive.

Look past my class choice and focus on what the actual issues are. Rogues were dog crap start of legion i didnt know they were going to be super strong at start of bfa? Stop blaming the players themselves for spec choice its fkn blizz making us this strong
It's only "fun" because you can do well without having to master the mechanics of your class.
09/18/2018 04:54 AMPosted by Mercader
09/18/2018 04:51 AMPosted by Hellshade

Look past my class choice and focus on what the actual issues are. Rogues were dog crap start of legion i didnt know they were going to be super strong at start of bfa? Stop blaming the players themselves for spec choice its fkn blizz making us this strong

all i hear is "i wana stay OP, leave me alone and screw the balance they are attempting to bring to the game"
Rogues are overreacting to the 40% nerf this morning.. I'm hoping Blizzard fixes the incredible bug that makes your Fourth Garrote cast diminish the damage completely from Azerite.
09/18/2018 04:00 AMPosted by Mercader
Always nerfs nerfs nerfs. Any rogue spec i play gets nerfed. Whether it was OP or not it sucks the fun right out of thr game when ever you change to something it gets nerfed. Every time. I cant play my rogue without it being nerfed because "they get strong in the last months of the xpack" well fk that.

I want to feel powerful, i hate when i finally get that loot drop and you draaag me back again and again making me the same as i was 1-2 weeks ago in power lvl. Im sick of this crap you had an entire beta to balance !@#$ and you have been nerfing %^-* left and right like crazy since launch.

Get a grip

Ew, a FOTM bad rogue lol. Git gud kid. Rogues are strong.
Sheesh we have a forth spec and I wish I was OP in one of them!
Lol nerfing rogues when 90% of arena comps are ret pallies, warriors and demon hunters
Despite all the nerfs that have happened, I still find my rogue just about as fun. The reason for this is because I am playing it for the classy fantasy and not so much the power.
09/18/2018 04:00 AMPosted by Mercader

Get a grip

You deserve it just for having that name tbh.

Merc out
You aren't a real youtuber.
09/18/2018 04:43 AMPosted by Zexxkii

delicious tears indeed..