Weekly PvP brawl quest bugged

Bug Report
I completed the Weekly PvP brawl with the quest in hand, titled "something different". Upon completion, the quest required me to turn it in in Dalaran, and the rewards awarded were not as promised via the original Suggested Content Entry. I was expecting a gladiator loot box but instead received a standard steel strongbox and 5 marks of Honor. What is going on?
same got a green chest with gold , gg. on the tab it says we should get a brawler´s footlocker
Same issue here
me as well
I just won the brawl and the quest won't even update. Still says 0/1 pvp brawl won.
I have this exact issue on my 3 120s i won on all 3 of them and no credit at all.
Same, it took me two brawls to get credit even though I won them both and I got a 325 chest piece from a common green footlocker reward.

The journal shows a GLADIATOR chest.
09/18/2018 05:15 PMPosted by Výth
I just won the brawl and the quest won't even update. Still says 0/1 pvp brawl won.
I had the same thing happen, won twice already ant it won’t count it
Blizz is aware of the loot discrepency. See below:

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/182097

My problem is that i didnt get credit for the Something Different quest once i won the brawl.
Just complete a brawl and won got no credit this weeks brawl is terrible and dont even want to do it again.....
09/18/2018 05:15 PMPosted by Výth

Same here after a 30 minute que and a long game, what a waste of time.
Can confirm like others that I did not get credit for winning the brawl.
Same here won the brawl no credit
Won the brawl and it did not complete the quest :( considering how long the brawl took I am apprehensive to play it again.
Same.

Won it twice now and no credit.
Same here.
Same here..... Won this brawl twice now and no credit on the quest... Is anyone having luck submitting a ticket on it? I have screenshot on the first win but blizz typically doesn't accept that as proof.
Also won brawl with no quest credit.
still no credit foe pvp brawl how many do you have to win to get credit it says 1 but no still going thanks blizzard for doing me dry
Blizzard support got back to me regarding my ticket and they basically said they are aware of it and im not the only one. Sincerely apologized bit had no fix yet. They are working on it. Said to sumbit the bug thru Help.