Soo took a look at the new bloodmallet sim

Monk
https://imgur.com/a/YiJ39tl

"55 percent"
Sadpanda D:
damn.. is it really that bad now? lulz
SOME PEOPLE WERE DOING TOO WELL AFTER FARMING A TRAIT FOR SO LONG BETTER MAKE IT THE WORST ONE THERE IN THE GAME.
May as well have just removed it from the game. Didn't realize Blizzard hated an ability they created so much that they had to make it worthless.

Weird use of their time and resources imo.
Yep.. farm the traits, then get them nerfed so bad you can't even use them anymore.. at least nerf them to realistic range where its on par with everything else.. jesus
My guess is they based it on the sim numbers and didn't take the time to understand what exactly it would do
My guess is that they saw people getting chunked 50% of their life in arena when there was no cooldowns being used and said nope cant have monks be doing well in arena because tbh the sunkick meme wasnt even that strong in pve.
Good job nerfing an already mediocre class into garbage tier status
Good thing I keep all my azurite armour.

Too bad all other traits are !@#$ too.
sims 4 the trait r wrong
Having azerite gear be weekly is driving me freaking nuts. one week one piece of gear will be great, the next? Absolute garbage, have to farm a new piece.

How is a spec defining trait going to be one of our worse? It seriously doesn’t make sense.

And they nerfed thunderous blast, our second best trait... why? All it did was make dagger in the back better, guess what? It’s also a class neautral trait, what is the freaking point.