How do I queue for warfront as alliance?

General Discussion
I heard there's a 320 ilvl requirement, but I meet that requirement. Also do the Alliance get a quest that gives them 370 gear for completing the first one?
Right click the table that would normally display the %
There's the 320 req, and you have to go to the Alliance table and physically queue up for it.

But grab the quest from the NPC next to the table before you queue up.
I'm not getting options for either the table or quest.
There is a short quest chain that you have to do that requires you to go to arathi and talk to some people there then returning. I had the same issue with my horde character awhile back. Make sure you do that quest chain and then it should allow you to que for warfront
09/20/2018 12:39 PMPosted by Wttdots

If your Alliance character is 120 and is at the least 320 ilvl and you're not able to interact with the NPC or the table, then you need to open a ticket because it's broken.

I believe there is an introductory quest in arathi you need to have completed first. Go to arathi and see if it's there. Once you do that go back to Boralus and the table should open up.

I had the same issue when the scenario started for horde, and that's what i had to do.
just to add some information - this quest chain was probably given to you a week ago when warfront was just released. So, if you did not finish it at that time, you should probably go finish it now
I went to Arathi and found the quest I needed, thanks everyone.

You're an undead warlock. You can only queue for HORDE warfronts. Oh you sly devil you, you tricked so many people.