Nerf <Class Here> Posts...

Classic Discussion
... nerfed for classic.

Think about it, the game will be fixed to the last patch before TBC pre-patch. Classes will be as is and anyone posting Nerf X or Nerf Y will be out of luck right out of the gate. I'm kind of amused by this thought.
What are you talking about?
Just gotta say this. Nowhere has anything been said that any of 1.12 is written in stone. It is a "base"! A starting point. The beginning of what they are doing. We are going to have to wait and see what they decide to do. Everything else is pure speculation.
09/22/2018 08:23 AMPosted by Braig
Just gotta say this. Nowhere has anything been said that any of 1.12 is written in stone. It is a "base"! A starting point. The beginning of what they are doing. We are going to have to wait and see what they decide to do. Everything else is pure speculation.

Pretty much this. I am at the point where I will just dismiss posters who claim that since blizzard mentioned 1.12 in a sentence, that 1.12 is exactly what they will be pushing out. Despite the fact that they went on to say that they wanted discussion of what versions of the content leading up to it, pros and cons. Not saying that they would actually read our posts and care what we care, but I would LIKE to think they are doing their own soul searching about what patch state of individual elements were "best".
taking away warriors' level 1 ability to QQ on the forums to get any other class nerfed "TO THE GROUND!" would be a pretty huge change from vanilla.
Nerf Druids.

Why you ask? Like there needs to be a valid reason...
#nochange .

Keep the good/the bad/the ugly
Nerf warriors. They hit too much.
Nerf rogues. They stealth too much.
Nerf hunters. They range too much.
Nerf mages. They sheep too much.
Nerf paladins. They bubble too much.
Nerf shaman. They totem too much.
Nerf warlocks. They fear too much.
Nerf priests. They heal too much.
Nerf druids. They run flags too much.
09/22/2018 08:31 AMPosted by Brokenwind
09/22/2018 08:23 AMPosted by Braig

Pretty much this. I am at the point where I will just dismiss posters who claim that since blizzard mentioned 1.12 in a sentence, that 1.12 is exactly what they will be pushing out. Despite the fact that they went on to say that they wanted discussion of what versions of the content leading up to it, pros and cons. Not saying that they would actually read our posts and care what we care, but I would LIKE to think they are doing their own soul searching about what patch state of individual elements were "best".

I think we’ll get a 1.12 frankenpatch. They’re using it as a base, likely because all the class/talent revamps were done. Why start earlier and have to fix classes all over again? I think we’ll get 1.12 mechanics, talents, class changes, hot fixes, etc... then content (MC, BWL, ZG, AQ2040, Naxx) will roll out over time. Perhaps we’ll get to relived the AQ opening event and have to turn in the massive amounts of Materials involved to get to gong ringing time. Who knows? But that’s my uninformed guess, because it’s what I would do. I could also push the release faster, if I had time to individually prep raid content for rollouts, which would also maintain my employment. That’s what I would do....
09/22/2018 08:08 AMPosted by Gnarlybolt
What are you talking about?

I'm saying the game will be stuck at fixed point and time and nerf posts will be nerfed by it.