Exalted CoA: No Neck Upgrade?!?

General Discussion
I expect no extra chest for reputation beyond Exalted. I learned that when I hit Exalted with Honorbound and found NO extra chest available for the next 10,000 in reputation ground out.

Maybe it's coming with 8.1. Maybe Not.

So I was already mad when I saw no chest with Exalted with CoA. But at least I was expecting that.

But this??????

No Neck Upgrade at Exalted?

Where are my 15 ilevels, Blizz?

What is going on. Am I missing something.

I am shocked and furious that I do not have an upgrade. What is going on? This is yet another slap in the face at Exalted.

It looks like I ground out that reputation for nothing.

No additional bonus chests.

No ilevel upgrade for neck.

I am very very angry.

GG Blizz.
I'm actually glad. Helps me not fall behind. Because I only do WQs for emissary and that's it - so I'm only revered with all factions(except turtles, not there yet)
People complain about rep grinds. Blizzard makes it so you don't need to worry about grinding to exalted for a power boost and people still complain.
09/24/2018 08:50 AMPosted by Rastlin
Where are my 15 ilevels, Blizz?

at exalted you can buy a 355 Azerite piece from Magni, looks like since you are wearing all 340 items, that is the 15 item levels your looking for.
I think that if everybody else got an upgrade but you didn't then this would be relevant.
Moron.
Did they indicate at any point you would receive a neck upgrade for being exalted? Or did you come to that conclusion by yourself and decide to be offended at a thing that does not exist?
This is certainly not weeks old, stale news.
On the topic of bonus chests, paragons haven't been given to any BFA reps yet. You'll have to wait until 8.1 before they start adding those.
09/24/2018 09:00 AMPosted by Zenjí
at exalted you can buy a 355 Azerite piece from Magni, looks like since you are wearing all 340 items, that is the 15 item levels your looking for.
09/24/2018 08:52 AMPosted by Xiata
I'm actually glad. Helps me not fall behind. Because I only do WQs for emissary and that's it - so I'm only revered with all factions(except turtles, not there yet)

Thankfully, they are making it accountwide for all characters, so that's one less grind.

I'd prefer if they'd unlock the rep vendors like that. I'm not grinding Revered on all my flipping alts for some 340 gear.
09/24/2018 09:16 AMPosted by Gulder
Did they indicate at any point you would receive a neck upgrade for being exalted? Or did you come to that conclusion by yourself and decide to be offended at a thing that does not exist?

It really doesn't matter that much to me but in his defense they never indicated there would be increases one way or another. That being said, there was an item level increase for every rep gain so it was safe to assume there would be one for exalted.

After many years though I've learned not to expect anything from the Devs, less disappointment and/or rage. lol
You grinded for hours based off an assumption. Learn your lesson and next time do your research for what you are working towards. If you are going to blame others for your mistakes, then good luck in real life.
You do get 355 Azerite shoulders as a mail wearer. Dunno if the traits are an upgrade for you, but the option for a higher ilvl Azerite piece is there.

As an aside, this has been known for a long time now. As a forum goer with over 4000 posts I thought you would've known this, Rast.
Holy behind the curve post....

Just now getting exalted? Lol....
This is not a problem.

Go pick up your 355 Azerite piece.
+15 ilvls, over the 340's you have on. There it is.

ilvl doesnt make a different - its traits that make the difference.
09/24/2018 10:08 AMPosted by Righteouscow

It's the only piece with the CoA specific trait that is tremendously strong for many classes so
09/24/2018 10:08 AMPosted by Righteouscow

Actually both matter, did you even look at his gear before commenting? The Champions trait would be an upgrade for him along with the 15 item levels he would get.
Probably because Exalted isn't required in the natural progression for any rep.