Horde is stocking up on level 340 plus gear in Warfront?

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 6 Next
09/10/2018 02:50 PMPosted by Oklm
340 gear is nothing... :/ stop crying.
They can warforged and titanforged up to 395. And players can rerun the WarFronts over and over again for a week.

The current levels of raids are:

Uldir

Raid Finder 350+ ilvl

Normal 355+ ilvl

Heroic 370+ ilvl

Mythic 385+ ilvl
09/10/2018 02:53 PMPosted by Hipsterdufus
09/10/2018 02:46 PMPosted by Dliver
*fingers crossed this is nerfed Tuesday before Alliance can take advantage* :)

I know you say that in jest, while I also know you know it very well may be a possibility ;)

Oh yeah for sure. I have no earthly idea what this Blizz team might do from day to day and I can't even begin to guess.
09/10/2018 02:39 PMPosted by Stellan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zv9aJeIInW8

This is a bug, right? So Blizzard figures it out and fixes it before Alliance gets their turn.

You mean kinda like the free rep you got from WANTED: quests?
09/10/2018 03:12 PMPosted by Kalaen

This is a bug, right? So Blizzard figures it out and fixes it before Alliance gets their turn.

is this guy lying? He's saying his 3 chars got 14 340+ touring Arathi rares? Character armories so we can see the epics he looted in the last 24 hrs.
You can do the War Front scenario over and over again. There is no limit. That well may be a bug forgetting about the gear issue.
09/10/2018 03:28 PMPosted by Stellan
They can warforged and titanforged up to 395. And players can rerun the WarFronts over and over again for a week.

The current levels of raids are:

Uldir

Raid Finder 350+ ilvl

Normal 355+ ilvl

Heroic 370+ ilvl

Mythic 385+ ilvl

340 for LFR, unless something changed.
09/10/2018 02:48 PMPosted by Stellan
09/10/2018 02:40 PMPosted by Damon
I’m not sure if you notice but there are several threads on this topic already.
Actually I don't see any. Has Blizzard been deleting them?

Yes
Posted by Stellan

09/10/2018 02:40 PMPosted by Damon
I’m not sure if you notice but there are several threads on this topic already.

Actually I don't see any. Has Blizzard been deleting them?

Probably because it was the same guy having a temper tantrum and spamming the same thread over and over since yesterday.
09/10/2018 03:12 PMPosted by Kalaen

is this guy lying? He's saying his 3 chars got 14 340+ touring Arathi rares? Character armories so we can see the epics he looted in the last 24 hrs.

That's 4-5 per character. I got 4 in about half an hour, though I was with a good group.

Yes, I'm only wearing two. I don't have enough Azerite for the other two to be upgrades, despite the 30 ilvl improvement. This stuff has terrible secondaries.

Edit: no, I forgot that I also got a 340 bow that I scrapped. So 5, not 4.
Oh no! The Horde found a repeatable source of 340s in Warfronts? Quick! We can't let them find out about Mythic+ Dungeons!
09/10/2018 03:45 PMPosted by Reshyk
Oh no! The Horde found a repeatable source of 340s in Warfronts? Quick! We can't let them find out about Mythic+ Dungeons!
Why do we keep having to remind you folks that this gear can be warforged or titanforged?

Huh, then why is so much of it locked behind reputation gating? Why is the 355 helm from CoA at Exalted, with 350 from other other factions?

Call the BS what it is with the spade.
09/10/2018 04:06 PMPosted by Stellan
09/10/2018 03:45 PMPosted by Reshyk
Why do we keep having to remind you folks that this gear can be warforged or titanforged?
You mean like every other piece of gear in the game?

I mean if you want to do nothing but WF all day be my guest but you'll gear up faster with Mythic +. Especially if you run with an all-armor-type-group.
You guys keep forgetting the "+"
There are ppl with warforged and titanforge gear.

I have seen a guy with 390 guess what mythic uldir drop 385+ lmao, why bother???

Since this doesn't have a lockout*
Since you can't lose*
You don't even need to contribute*
You can keep running it for an entire week like a slot machine with zero* effort and win 340+ gear all the time. Its catch up three weeks after launch .

hahaha, folks have no freaking idea how bad this is , all are MUH LOOT :)
The 340 gear can not titanforge up to 390 you morons. Those pieces are from the 370 quest reward which you get only once.
09/10/2018 02:50 PMPosted by Arkh
09/10/2018 02:42 PMPosted by Ohgodmyeyes
..Why do people keep saying this?

Because that's EXACTLY what Blizzard did at Tol Barod. The horde had weeks to stock up on 1800 honor per win and Alliance guards wouldn't trigger when horde showed up.

Ergo, horde stocked up on PVP gear for themselves and all their alts. When Blizzard FINALLY fixed it weeks later, the 1800 bonus honor disappeared.

That's not even close to what happened with Tol Barad. The defense team had an overwhelming advantage over the team on offense. So Blizz put in a quick change before taking their holiday break that gave an enormous amount of honor when winning on offense compared to defense. So from the week before Christmas until just after new years, the factions were trading off wins with each other.
09/10/2018 03:28 PMPosted by Stellan
The chance of them forging is low. I have done 10+ runs and had 1 do it up to 350. It's luck/RNG. Do you even know how rare it is on average to get things to forged. Even as up to 395 *facepalm*
09/10/2018 03:31 PMPosted by Minusthemonk

You mean kinda like the free rep you got from WANTED: quests?

A few hundred rep -vs- being able to spend a week fishing for titan proc'ed gear better than the current Mythic raid tier. Seems a fair comparison lol.
09/10/2018 02:46 PMPosted by Dliver
*fingers crossed this is nerfed Tuesday before Alliance can take advantage* :)

I am kind of hoping this is the case as well, not because I want to deny Alliance their chance at loot...I just want to see the howls here on General Discussion...they are GREAT entertainment!

How is it a bug?

It's raid finder level gear with, for most specs, less than ideal secondary stats. If they made the gear any weaker there would literally be no point to running one of these, they can take 40 minutes and are pretty boring after the first go around.

Even with 340 gear people are debating if it is worth it for the time investment since you can get better gear from mythics and most people already have better gear on their mains.
prolly wont fix it...

They dont see a problem with horde getting a 2 week head start on the alliance...

I picked the wrong faction, and this entire expansion was designed to rub that in my face....