Horde is stocking up on level 340 plus gear in Warfront?

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 4 6 Next
09/10/2018 04:16 PMPosted by Ebris
The chance of them forging is low. I have done 10+ runs and had 1 do it up to 350. It's luck/RNG. Do you even know how rare it is on average to get things to forged. Even as up to 395 *facepalm*

You can still run it though , why you stopped lol??.......eventually
09/10/2018 04:25 PMPosted by Wariya
The chance of them forging is low. I have done 10+ runs and had 1 do it up to 350. It's luck/RNG. Do you even know how rare it is on average to get things to forged. Even as up to 395 *facepalm*

Because it isn't worth it.

You guys are drastically overrating how important this is.

*facepalm* I can do it a whole week and I bet you 100% that I will not see 100% of all my gear at 395 ilvl. Do you not UNDERSTAND what I said. RNG is RNG. It's a low chance even if we have a week to see 395 of most if not all for most/all slots. But I guess you can't understand that can you? You must think it's 100% guaranteed that I'll be at 395 in all/most one week. Get real. I doubt RNG will ever let that happen. No you might as well say forging is 100% chance if that even happens.
09/10/2018 02:46 PMPosted by Dliver
*fingers crossed this is nerfed Tuesday before Alliance can take advantage* :)

*jumps on your back, gnawing at your face*

HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

*goes down onto all 4 and backs away into the shadows*
09/10/2018 03:35 PMPosted by Stellan
<span class="truncated">...</span>

is this guy lying? He's saying his 3 chars got 14 340+ touring Arathi rares? Character armories so we can see the epics he looted in the last 24 hrs.
You can do the War Front scenario over and over again. There is no limit. That well may be a bug forgetting about the gear issue.

no, he said the rares. The rares. I said rares. he said he got 4 epics from rares. I understand you can spam the warfront.
09/10/2018 03:43 PMPosted by Yarrow
09/10/2018 03:12 PMPosted by Kalaen
is this guy lying? He's saying his 3 chars got 14 340+ touring Arathi rares? Character armories so we can see the epics he looted in the last 24 hrs.

That's 4-5 per character. I got 4 in about half an hour, though I was with a good group.

Yes, I'm only wearing two. I don't have enough Azerite for the other two to be upgrades, despite the 30 ilvl improvement. This stuff has terrible secondaries.

ok.
Both my characters got nothing after a full tour of all the rares so I guess my perception is different for this place.
Even so you'll still get better gear and faster gear by spamming mythic +5's instead of doing warfronts. I guess you could say warfronts is a casual alternative but that still would take them way longer to gear up to heroic or mythic raiders ilvl. By the time they even got close to a heroic ilvl the new raid would be out and it would be irrelevant.
340 mostly poorly optimized gear who cares regular mythics have been open for a while now and reward 340
Gear now tops out near 400 with Titan forging no need to be stingy with 340s.
09/10/2018 04:56 PMPosted by Ragequitten
Gear now tops out near 400 with Titan forging no need to be stingy with 340s.
That’s what I keep telling people. New raid and M+ comes out to raise the gear ceiling. What we’re seeing now is one of the ways they’re raising the gear floor. Tomorrow is LFR when they give us another way to get 340s. It’s no accident this is all happening at the same time.

The reality is that 340 isn’t really brag-worthy anymore. Back when all we had were Mythic dungeons and it was the top sure. But now it’s the baseline.
09/10/2018 04:11 PMPosted by Reshyk
09/10/2018 04:06 PMPosted by Stellan
...Why do we keep having to remind you folks that this gear can be warforged or titanforged?
You mean like every other piece of gear in the game?

I mean if you want to do nothing but WF all day be my guest but you'll gear up faster with Mythic +. Especially if you run with an all-armor-type-group.
Uh the last I heard, running Warfronts is a whole lot easier than doing mythic plus. Don't you figure there should be some effort in getting mythic plus level gear? You know that people can AFK right through a Warfront and still get the 340 + gear.
09/10/2018 06:53 PMPosted by Stellan
... You mean like every other piece of gear in the game?

I mean if you want to do nothing but WF all day be my guest but you'll gear up faster with Mythic +. Especially if you run with an all-armor-type-group.
Uh the last I heard, running Warfronts is a whole lot easier than doing mythic plus. Don't you figure there should be some effort in getting mythic plus level gear? You know that people can AFK right through a Warfront and still get the 340 + gear.

Boo-hoo..
09/10/2018 06:53 PMPosted by Stellan
... You mean like every other piece of gear in the game?

You already can get 340 gear from wq, what different does that make?
Oh no! That one guy rolled a 390! I bet he's going to go beat Mythic Uldir before me now.

/s
09/10/2018 04:31 PMPosted by Ebris

*facepalm* I can do it a whole week and I bet you 100% that I will not see 100% of all my gear at 395 ilvl. Do you not UNDERSTAND what I said. RNG is RNG. It's a low chance even if we have a week to see 395 of most if not all for most/all slots. But I guess you can't understand that can you? You must think it's 100% guaranteed that I'll be at 395 in all/most one week. Get real. I doubt RNG will ever let that happen. No you might as well say forging is 100% chance if that even happens.

Even though you are trying to make a point it is a terrible one because you are misinforming still. You can not titanforge a 340 to 395. 355 is the highest for non raid gear. The only thing that can titan forge that high is the 1 time per Warfront interval quest reward that starts at 370.
09/10/2018 02:51 PMPosted by Goblineer
who cares? alliance will be able to do it when its there turn

IF Blizz doesn't hotfix it first, which I find far more likely.
09/10/2018 07:04 PMPosted by Wenwei
You already can get 340 gear from wq, what different does that make?

You only get 340 gear from emissary rewards, not the WQ themselves. Those seem to cap around 330.
It's good for alts and the mains of people who cry about never being invited to mythics because of unfair requirements instead of making their own group.

Not a big deal.
09/10/2018 03:45 PMPosted by Reshyk
Oh no! The Horde found a repeatable source of 340s in Warfronts? Quick! We can't let them find out about Mythic+ Dungeons!
Why do we keep having to remind you folks that this gear can be warforged or titanforged?
post proof elf i have been running them and all i get are 340's none have been upgrades
09/10/2018 08:30 PMPosted by Gomkar
...Why do we keep having to remind you folks that this gear can be warforged or titanforged?
post proof elf i have been running them and all i get are 340's none have been upgrades

Proof elf right here.