Mythic Uldir race looking Horde biased

General Discussion
1 2 3 5 Next
Watching the Mythic Uldir race from the Alliance perspective and this is rather pitiful.

Only one Alliance guild has mythic bosses down so far and it is Club Camel.

The faction imbalance has gotten worse every raid tier for the top world guilds. At this rate I expect zero Alliance world first guilds by the time the expansion is over.
ok
Where are you watching this race at?
Horde bias at blizzard, what's new.
Why should the incredibly small and shrinking hardcore playerbase that has a life schedule allowing them to day raid for 2 weeks straight willingly split their recruitment pool in half?

I'm actually surprised it took this long to settle into 1 side.
Hasn’t been a top alliance guild since midwinter called quits half way through wod. This isn’t new
09/11/2018 04:13 PMPosted by Superwood
This. What are you talking about OP? Give us a link or something. And it better be a livestream and not a scoreboard full of numbers and guild names.
Umm, ok. What's your point? No sarcasm, just honestly wondering what you expect to change, and who you expect to effect such change.
09/11/2018 03:40 PMPosted by Aerbota
Watching the Mythic Uldir race from the Alliance perspective and this is rather pitiful.

The faction imbalance has gotten worse every raid tier for the top world guilds. At this rate I expect zero Alliance world first guilds by the time the expansion is over.

The only thing limiting the alliances mythic race possibilities is the alliance themselves.
Because Horde has always had better players. The closest Alliance has ever come is T19 with Gul'dan at world 6th, and Midwinter before 6.2 usually coming in 3rd behind Method and Blood Legion.
Does anybody but a few guilds really care?

do you know who method is? cause they really have 0 competition for world first i wouldnt expect a alli world first unless they were to transfer factions.
The Mythic Race doesn't start till tomorrow when it releases on EU. NA isn't getting a World First
09/11/2018 04:18 PMPosted by Owotism
Because Horde has always had better players

nah it's because the Horde has always had better racials, particularly for PvE. Blizz just needs to revert the nerfs to Alliance racials (particularly DID, LFD, and Human) to increase Alliance representation.

You haven't finished normal.

What are you worried about?
You may literally be the only person that cares.
09/11/2018 04:20 PMPosted by Morthra
09/11/2018 04:18 PMPosted by Owotism
Because Horde has always had better players

nah it's because the Horde has always had better racials, particularly for PvE. Blizz just needs to revert the nerfs to Alliance racials (particularly DID, LFD, and Human) to increase Alliance representation.

OK, I am going to call BS right there. I remember a few years ago, people faction and race changed to HUMAN for the OP racial.
Umm, ok. What's your point? No sarcasm, just honestly wondering what you expect to change, and who you expect to change effect such change.

Probably upgrade some of our racials? Hell, I'd settle for having gift of the naaru heal me for at least 40%-50%.

OK, I am going to call BS right there. I remember a few years ago, people faction and race changed to HUMAN for the OP racial.

I think your make the point quite clear. People race changed for OP PVP racials, why wouldn't others, particularly high level guilds, race change for the better PVE racials.
09/11/2018 04:17 PMPosted by Yaoling
09/11/2018 04:13 PMPosted by Superwood
This. What are you talking about OP? Give us a link or something. And it better be a livestream and not a scoreboard full of numbers and guild names.

https://www.twitch.tv/snutzy - World 25th ABT
https://www.twitch.tv/tmsean - World 12th ABT
Method is going to be streaming their progression on personal channels and have 5 players on https://www.twitch.tv/method from a venue in London.