Vanilla News?

General Discussion
I'd assume it would launch around the midway point between Uldir and whatever raid Aszhara will be in.
Give a good buffer on time so people don't complain about a possible content drought.
Sooo....maybe november they'll announce vanilla for a december release, and we'll get it late december to early janurary?
09/12/2018 11:12 AMPosted by Blazeralw
I'd assume it would launch around the midway point between Uldir and whatever raid Aszhara will be in.
Give a good buffer on time so people don't complain about a possible content drought.
Sooo....maybe november they'll announce vanilla for a december release, and we'll get it late december to early janurary?
Would be a nice Xmas present. :)
09/12/2018 04:03 AMPosted by Avanah
It's time we started asking for it and getting it!

Yeah! Let's all get signs and figure out a chant, and march in front of Blizzard headquarters every day! Wait, who is "we"?

And when was the last time that protestors convinced a major corporation to launch a new product? Or launch it sooner, or launch it RIGHT NOW, even if it is not even close to being finished?

Did that ever happen?
I dunno. Back at WotLK's release, they announced a Dance Studio, too. And that never happened.

I'll play Classic if it ever releases, but I'm not holding my breath.
You're not allowed to ask this here. In be4 404.
09/12/2018 06:16 AMPosted by Wuhjikô
09/12/2018 05:52 AMPosted by Avanah
I've been playing WoW (on and off, different accounts) since Closed Beta 2003.

I don't understand your reply.

What don't you understand about big news and off the wall innuendos?

Are you sure you're an actual vanilla player... because barrens chat would've took that and ran with it.

Not every barens chat was that clever.
09/12/2018 04:03 AMPosted by Avanah
It's time we started asking for it and getting it!

Yes, because people have been pretty quiet about this so far..
maybe Blizzcon will give us some answers
Vanilla will be popular - so I can imagine Blizzard using the normal wow subscription to prop up the numbers for BFA
Why you would trust blizzard not to mess it up a second time is beyond me.
If you complained about the threat nert to tanks, if you are complaining about the current nerf to taunt, you will not enjoy vanilla. I OTOH will see the rest of you there.
We'll get news during blizzcon

And if BFA is struggling we'll get the actual product sooner.