the dang mimiron head

Achievements
so i use the wowhead ideas, (do 10m kill the levi and change to 25 m) to kill the yogg...even i leave, change to 25 and enter..it stills says '10' on the map...
Hello,

If you have defeated any boss on 10-Man difficulty in Ulduar, You'll be unable to complete 25-Man difficulty that same week.

For older raids such as Ulduar, You can only clear one difficulty per week and you'll be unable to switch difficulties as a result.

So if you wish to farm for the mount weekly, You'll want to ensure you are set to 25-Man and not 10-Man difficulty. :-)

I wish you the best of luck!,

Xanlorash [The Insane]
Follow me on Twitter: @Xanlorash
Levi also isn't too bad to take down in 25 man. If you are unable to keep up with the chaos, it would be recommended to not start the fight in hard mode. He goes down pretty quick!
levi is annoying with the dang ice crap
i starter at 25...but in the map it says '10'
Ulduar no longer has 10 and 25 man difficulties - they were removed in 7.2.5 - so the raid could be made flexible for timewalking. It will always say 10 until you have more than 10 people in the raid - then it will show the number above 10 until you have 25 - at which time you can no longer add people. Black Temple is the same way.
09/13/2018 04:54 PMPosted by Neall
Ulduar no longer has 10 and 25 man difficulties - there were removed in 7.2.5 - so the raid could be made flexible for timewalking. It will always say 10 until you have more than 10 people in the raid - then it will show the number above 10 until you have 25 - at which time you can no longer add people. Black Temple is the same way.

This is the best and most accurate answer.

:D
09/14/2018 02:14 PMPosted by Pixxzle
Ulduar no longer has 10 and 25 man difficulties - there were removed in 7.2.5 - so the raid could be made flexible for timewalking. It will always say 10 until you have more than 10 people in the raid - then it will show the number above 10 until you have 25 - at which time you can no longer add people. Black Temple is the same way.

This is the best and most accurate answer.

:D
Almost.

Also important, Mims head -will- drop, even saying 10 players in the new version, albeit still a 1% chance
Are you guys sure. That the mount is still available, I mean.
It dropped for me in 10 man, post 7.3.5. I have obviously not tried again since the new expansion (chasing the Blazing Drake now) but I don't imagine they would have changed anything.
I can confirm it drops in 10-man, I just got mine on 9/23/18.
09/26/2018 02:47 AMPosted by Talion
I can confirm it drops in 10-man, I just got mine on 9/23/18.
Did you look the cache or Yogg's body? Yogg's body isn't lootable for me