$65 Virtual Ticket > $63 Expansion???????

General Discussion
09/13/2018 03:29 PMPosted by Enabrann
The Virtual Ticket is $65 Canadian Dollars

Battle for Azeroth is $63 Canadian Dollars

How is a virtual ticket MORE EXPENSIVE than a World of Warcraft expansion???????

Because you're going to post on the forums about how unacceptable it is, and you're still going to buy it, along with thousands of other people. That's why, because everyone pays for it.
09/13/2018 03:30 PMPosted by Waynelife
BLIZZARD GIVE ME FREEE111111!!!!!111

how braindead do you have to be to pay blizzard to let them advertise to you, virtually

imagine paying extra for commercials
I’m sure there will be a Twitch hero who streams it free. Or I’ll just read the notes.
Unless the mount is a taco that craps ice cream this is not worth $50
It's not worth that much money. Shame, I was looking forward to watching blizzcon but there is no way I'll cough up that much for it. Is it because of the in game content they are putting in it? I know Overwatch is getting a neat skin but if stuff like that is what is raising the price I would rather not get that in game item... Who am I kidding, this is Activision seeing how far they can push things.
09/13/2018 03:29 PMPosted by Enabrann
The Virtual Ticket is $65 Canadian Dollars

Battle for Azeroth is $63 Canadian Dollars

How is a virtual ticket MORE EXPENSIVE than a World of Warcraft expansion???????

Most likely because our dollar was worth a couple of cents more when the expansion was released than it is now.

Nothing more exciting than watching the morning news and seeing the big red down arrow for our dollar lol.
Good thing I only have to pay $50 for it
Anyone on Twitch basically streaming Blizzcon for free? Because $65 is my beer allowance for the month.
This is the first time in some years that I will not be buying a virtual ticket due to the fact the game is no longer greasing my wheels. And yeah the price is steep especially in NZ dollars. Yeah,nah.
Trump is making America great again!!
I'm waiting for the real rewards, I'm not playing overwatch for months due how dumb things are turning into that game for a while now so I'm not blown away by that sombra skin..

either way they really have to BUMP the rewards so high for me in order to get baited by it.. so far it will be like last year easily ignored.
Why are concert tickets more expensive than the album :O
09/13/2018 04:29 PMPosted by Dreadmoon
$69.95 Australian dollars.

Totally not worth it.

Stupid liberal government causing the Aussie dollar to lose value because they be salty about Labor.
09/13/2018 06:39 PMPosted by Mythlos

Straw man of the year award goes too....
Why would any of you want to pay anything to watch a literal Blizzard commercial/advertisement campaign?
Last year was the first time I bought one, and that was only because of the mounts. They'd have to come up with something truly amazing to get me to plunk down anything this year.
blizzard makes more than just wow???
09/13/2018 05:07 PMPosted by Hammerator
$65 mount boys

That's nothing .... convert tokens into US dollars and the new Dino auction mount is $1000 dollars LOL!!! talk about greedy WTF! lol
i dont understand why anyone would pay to watch a blizzard commercial that you can watch on youtube the next week
09/13/2018 06:43 PMPosted by Hateshøt
09/13/2018 06:39 PMPosted by Mythlos

Straw man of the year award goes too....

that’s not what a strawman is