[H] Sub/Assn Rogue LF Raiding Guild

Barthilas
Transferred from Illidan, looking for a N/H guild. I review my logs and actively seek to improve performance (and expect the same of the guild).

Available for raids on evenings AEST (any day).

Not looking for a guild of children, snowflakes, drama queens.
We have 1 rogue currently but I can easily take another instead of an enhance shaman. IF you're keen let's have a chat in-game Chopnblok#1675 or on discord Chopnblok#6009

Thanks for your time.
If you would helping to build a new guild <Neoteric Nomads> is a recently formed guild on the oceanic server Barthilas.

We are a small group of players who have played together for a number of years and are looking to build a slightly more casual guild (read, we really dont want the drama) to run dungeons and raids with. We have a range of experience in heroic and mythic raids, including 6/8H this expansion.

At the moment we have space for Melee DPS in our roster, and hope to formally start raiding in guild by the second week of October. Our raid times are:
Wednesday: 7-9:30ST
Thursday: 7 - 9:30ST

If you want to chat more, or would like to come and join our small community add my Bnet, Amellyne#1906
<Antisalt> Barth (Horde) 8/8N 5/8H 1/8M Recruiting any 1 Healer + DPS to join our raid team. We raid Wednesday and Sunday 7-10pm aest. We are also very Mythic + focused! for more info feel to add me on bnet Chloepaige#1588 ! <3
Hypersomnia is currently 5/8 Heroic and looking for competent raiders wanting to achieve AOTC each tier and dabble in to mythic. We raid Wednesday/Thursday 7:30-10:30 ST and have an optional normal/alts night on Mondays. We are a very active guild that are often running mplus and arenas, we love talking rubbish and their is never a lack of banter. The guild is majority based in Brisbane but is not a prerequisite and majority are groups of IRL friends.

Socials and casuals welcome, message me below or add/pst my bnet Kami#1280 or message me on discord Kaminogi#1743 for more info.
<Tactical Pause> 2/8M Uldir 8/8H Uldir

Tactical Pause is a recently transferred casual guild formed at the start of legion . Created by friends from ex semi-hardcore and hardcore guilds. We are looking to move away from the casual name and set up a solid raid team to progress through content at our own pace. We have a relaxed guild environment and raid team and enjoy our banter but we also enjoy progression. We are currently looking for core raiders for the team, predominately looking at DPS, however any role is welcome to apply. Recently transferred to Barthilas-Horde.

Schedule
Wednesday - 8:00pm - 11:00pm ST
Sunday - 8:00pm - 11:00pm ST

Contact
If you wish to join the team or any questions, contact Pop, Leveck, Twig or myself on Bnet or ingame.

Btag:
[GM] Twig#1232
[Officer] Pop#6497
[Officer] Leveck#11515
[Officer] Koski#1266