What if enhancement got 2H's back.

Shaman
I remember in vanilla rolling face with the unstoppable force as an enhancement shaman. Coming back many years later I was suprised to find the class had abandoned them, but why? There is just something extremely satisfying about the animations that enhancement currently has. I just feel like it's a bit underwhelming with 1 handers, especially fist weapons. Running around it looks like I actually don't even have weapons. It feels very underwhelming.

So why are 2 handers no longer a thing in the shaman universe?
They didn't like us being able to 2 hit plate wearers and smash through locks shield etc
Why not give us the choice?

2H for bigger burst, and dual wield for more sustained damage.

Seems pretty simple to me.

Also worth noting that in the lore, shamans traditionally use two handed weapons in combat, so it is a completely natural concept.
Sorry, Vanilla 2H Enh Shaman was too strong in PVP and we've been paying for it ever since :)

They will never let us relive those days. I miss them everyday.

For context, I've been playing this same shaman since Vanilla. I've never played an alt for more than a couple hours.
I honestly thought they were going to bring back 2 hander enh in legion with doomhammer...boy how wrong I was (the off hand looked terrible imo). I do miss 2handed for enh. But we did kind of face roll pvp in vanilla with it lol.
That would actually be really cool and I'd be all in favor! Hell, for funsies add polearms to our list of weapons for Enh. It'd be like wielding a giant lightning rod with a sharp edge lol
09/18/2018 08:03 AMPosted by Whìskèy
I honestly thought they were going to bring back 2 hander enh in legion with doomhammer...boy how wrong I was (the off hand looked terrible imo). I do miss 2handed for enh. But we did kind of face roll pvp in vanilla with it lol.

This honestly is in my top three things that really bothered me. Couldn’t believe them telling me Doomhammer was a 1hd weapon.

When bc first got announced and the news of dw coming I swore I wouldn’t play enhance anymore. I finally caved around sunwell.
Considering that weapon damage means absolutely nothing now and they have RPPM for procs (particularly windfury), I don't see why they couldn't let us have 2h back again.

Although considering weapon damage doesn't matter anymore, if they took away they removed our DW limitation on our attacks, we could totally slap on a shield in trade of some agi. >:3
i want 2h enhc back soo bad.
i mite come back and play but as you know windfury is a joke now.it used to be good but now they mite a well remove it.
Has not been the same since Arcanite Reaper and no internal WF cool down.

When dual wield was introduced it summed higher dps
09/22/2018 02:35 PMPosted by Mastadôn
Has not been the same since Arcanite Reaper and no internal WF cool down.

When dual wield was introduced it summed higher dps

old windfury gave an attack power buff this version of windfury is a joke and mite as well be removed.
If 2h enhance returned, it would be my new main indefinitely.
09/22/2018 08:01 PMPosted by Vaiyl
If 2h enhance returned, it would be my new main indefinitely.

I'm there with ya. 2H enhance would forever be my main if it returns.
2hs look way cooler than dual wielding

i dont really care about the vanilla gameplay or anything, i just look fly with a big ol 2her on

if u disagree ur wrong, fight me