[A] 3/8M <Battle Hardened> LF Heals/Ranged!

Wyrmrest Accord
<Battle Hardened> is a casual raiding guild with two raid teams and enough perseverance (or self hatred) to raid up to the very last week of each tier. Established in WoD as a PVE guild, we’ve gone through many different difficulties of content together, and yet still enjoy hanging out outside raid time. On any given night you’ll find our members running m+ or pugging content for fun, or just simply hanging out in discord.

We’re looking for like-minded people who want to down progression bosses but still enjoy their time doing so. Our raiders thrive in a friendly raid environment, with the expectations that each of our raiders will pull their weight and know their class/mechanics without the extra necessity of negative criticism.
<Battle Hardened> Schedule:
(All times listed are PST)

* Tuesday 6-9pm server - Team 1 (Mythic)
* Wednesday 6-9 server - Team 1 (Mythic)
+ Friday 6-9 server - Team 2 (Heroic)
+ Saturday 6-9 server - Team 2 (Heroic)
Sunday 6-9 server - Team 1 Farm
Monday 6-9 server - 'Direct Damage' Guild RBGs

* Mandatory raid nights for Team 1 (Mythic) raiders
+ Mandatory raid night for Team 2 (Heroic) raiders

"Mandatory" implies that if you're on the roster and haven't said you'll be absent, we'll see you there. We hold a strict understanding that RL>WOW, so if you can't make it, don't stress! Just communicate with us!
Requirements
Discord (with working mic)
75%+ mandatory attendance on raid nights
Ability to log on by 5:50pm on raid nights
Personal Prepots (flasks/feasts provided)
Ability to receive constructive criticism
Hatred of puns and terrible jokes

Progression
Mythic Team
3/8 Mythic Uldir
8/8 Heroic Uldir
Heroic Team
7/8 Heroic Uldir
8/8 Normal Uldir
Mythic Team Recruitment Needs
Warlock (High priority)
Healer (MW / Hpal) (High priority)
Ranged DPS
Heroic Team Recruitment Needs
Healers (Any)
Melee (Low)
Ranged (High)
'Direct Damage' RBG Team Recruitment Needs
Healers (High)
Tank (DH or Blood DK Pref)
How to Apply/Trial
Fill out the application at battlehardened.shivtr.com. If everything looks good on the application, we’ll contact you to set up a raid trial. Raid trials take anywhere from 2-4 weeks while we watch your performance, attitude, and how well you mesh with our raid environment. During that time you’ll be able to hang out in discord and run m+/pugs with us get to know our members. If you don’t quite meet the gear/skill/experience requirements, you’ll be eligible to retrial for our raid team(s) after a two week period, or just chill in the guild as a social member until you want to try again for a permanent raid spot.

Contact Information
If you have additional questions/comments, feel free to talk to any of our officers/veterans.

Guild Master - Shalathe (valannia#1629)
Officers - Aquilean, Charnoble, Subspirit
Veterans - Bê, Keldion
RESERVED
Can we recruit a dedicated fish farmer? Is that a thing? Seriously, we'll love you long time for fishes.
Looking for some need friends to Join the Fam. Come tear it up with us in heroic on Fri/Sat enjoy some laughs and an overally casual atmosphere while still getting stuff done!
09/20/2018 01:48 PMPosted by Eklund
Can we recruit a dedicated fish farmer? Is that a thing? Seriously, we'll love you long time for fishes.

I thought you were our fisher? I'd hate to give away your job....

Really though, could definitely use some enthusiastic raiders on our heroic team Fri/Sat! Healer and ranged dps get cookies!
Are Holy Paladins ok for some nights? As now that I have become a casual scrub can I trial someday for team 2 as a member who will have at least 75% attendance?
Back up top with you.

Always looking for more fish farmers!
Team 2 people too :D Currently pushing through heroic. It's good times!
09/22/2018 06:07 AMPosted by Ethandrion
Are Holy Paladins ok for some nights? As now that I have become a casual scrub can I trial someday for team 2 as a member who will have at least 75% attendance?
You're more than welcome whenever you're around. :)
Seriously though, these guys are loads of fun in Discord. We have a good bit of serious and silly.
Our mythic team finally took the time to finish out the heroic lock. Now we can focus all of our attention into mythic content. Congrats on your AOTC - G'huun everyone!

If you're looking at jumping into heroic content yourself, our heroic team is still progressing through Uldir. We could use some talented folks joining the squad and working towards AOTC Fri/Sat nights!
Bump
Great guild great people great leadership.
09/23/2018 10:33 PMPosted by Syladinne
Always looking for more fish farmers!
Team 2 people too :D Currently pushing through heroic. It's good times!

I signed up! I don't have a fishing pole though...
09/19/2018 08:51 PMPosted by Shalathe

:squints:

What's this? An illusion...?
10/03/2018 06:06 PMPosted by Arkturas
09/19/2018 08:51 PMPosted by Shalathe

:squints:

What's this? An illusion...?

I'm not hiding anything.
My mom says I'm heroic.
10/04/2018 09:35 AMPosted by Nakhu
My mom says I'm heroic.
I'd like to think Nakhu's mother tells him such every morning as she pats him on the head and gives him his Elite Tauren Chieftains lunchbox before sending him off to do grunt things.

Team 2 had a great week, dropping two more bosses to bring us to 5/8H. Our mothers think we're pretty heroic too.
10/08/2018 06:54 AMPosted by Shalathe
10/04/2018 09:35 AMPosted by Nakhu
My mom says I'm heroic.
I'd like to think Nakhu's mother tells him such every morning as she pats him on the head and gives him his Elite Tauren Chieftains lunchbox before sending him off to do grunt things.

Team 2 had a great week, dropping two more bosses to bring us to 5/8H. Our mothers think we're pretty heroic too.

:)
Come forth, join us. We could certainly use more warm bodies about to abuse.. I mean... join us for our nightly M+ shenanigans. Plus, I suppose these people are okay. I mean, they tolerate me, so they can't all be bad.~
Filled out application